Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Dipsh** needs a pet. What better pet than a DUCK?. Donald Duck is a natural and the QUACK honors QANON! PERFECT FIT ISN'T IT?

Dipsh** needs a pet. What better pet than a DUCK?. Donald Duck is a natural and the QUACK honors QANON! PERFECT FIT ISN'T IT?

Donny Duck?
Donjohn Duck?

What would you name the duck and why?

Posted - September 12, 2020

Responses

I wouldn't let any animal (of any kind) around that person.  He's so stupid, he'd end up killing it.  Besides, he already IS an animal - a jacka$$. 
      September 12, 2020 12:27 PM MDT

I think you are being far too kind. AS USUAL. I think dipsh** is a brown recluse spider, a poisonous snake, toadstools that kill, all bad things all ugly things all vicious things. He is a maggot a roach. No I take that back. He is worse than that. See the difference between you and me? I am not kind. I despise him and let it be known I always will. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      September 13, 2020 5:31 AM MDT

All the "bad" things you mentioned actually have a purpose (meaning they are in some way beneficial).  The same cannot be said of what's his name.
      September 13, 2020 12:29 PM MDT

What? Beneficial? A brown recluse spider a poisonous snake toadstools that kill, maggots, roaches?  Are you very sure? Thank you for your reply! :)
      September 13, 2020 12:56 PM MDT

The "poison" in a snake or spider is simply its way of defending itself against predators (would you rather they carried guns?).  Even larger animals protect themselves from predators by using their teeth, claws, horns, and/or sheer size (aren’t you glad bears don’t use bazookas?).

Spiders eat insects (flies, mosquitoes, moths, gnats, etc.).  Without spiders, the insect populations would over run the planet, decimating plants (which we humans need for air and food).  Spiders have the same motto as many humans – “if you don’t bother me I won’t bother you”.

Snakes eat rodents (mice, gophers, moles, etc.). Sure rattlesnakes are poisonous, but they help keep down the rodent population.  I don’t want to meet a rattlesnake, but I’m thankful they’re out there eating the rats that ravage my garden (lizards too). Snakes too have the motto, “if you don’t bother me I won’t bother you”.

Many plants and fungi are non-edible to humans.  That doesn’t make them “bad”.  "Toadstools" are actually mushrooms.  Mushrooms are simply the flower of a much larger fungus organism that dwells underground.  That organism helps break down dead material (leaves, grass, wood, etc.) so that plants are able to use it.  The mushrooms we see are merely the reproductive part of the organism.  Without mushrooms, the planet would be overrun by all the dead trees and other such mater.

Maggots are very useful at braking down matter.  Doctors even use them to help heal people (maggots eat the dead and infected skin around wounds).  Roaches also help break down feces and rotting matter.  Yes, we find these buggers to be disgusting (much like the person who cleans out septic tanks or hauls away our garbage).  However, they are necessary and beneficial for life on this planet.   I don’t mean to sound gross, but what do you think happens to dead bodies?  These (and other) animals help break them down (nature’s recyclers).  Otherwise, we’d be up to our necks in dead bodies (human and animal). 

We may not fully understand it, but every creature on this planet has a role to play in making it possible for humans to live here.

September 13, 2020 2:48 PM MDT

You m'dear are a NATURALIST. Finding purpose in everything. I am not that. I could do without a lot of what you say is necessary. Different strokes. I admire those who find purpose where I do not. I am just not like them. I guess even people like me have a purpose don't they? What might that be pray tell? Thank you for your comprehensive and informative reply Shuhak! :)
      September 14, 2020 2:38 AM MDT

Amen to that!!

Donkeys are so cute, though, definitely not fitting for Trump. Let's call him what he is; a parasite. 
      September 13, 2020 2:54 PM MDT

:):):)
      September 14, 2020 2:39 AM MDT

I would name the duck "Donkey" because only a Jackass would want to be Donald Trump's pet. In case you don't know a donkey and a jackass are the same animal. Cheers and happy weekend end!
      September 12, 2020 12:48 PM MDT

I'm pretty sure I didn't know that Nanoose. Why two names for the same animal? Is one perjorative? Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday to thee and thine. As a side I wonder if there woud be a sort of "conflict of interest"? The donkey is the Democratic symbol and the elephants is the Republican symbol. A lot can be made of both... none very flattering. Why a donkey and an elephant I don't know but I can Google! :)
      September 13, 2020 4:21 AM MDT

I'm not entirely sure this clearly explains it---but this may help.

https://www.quirkyscience.com/donkeys-burros-mules/

September 13, 2020 3:21 PM MDT

Actually it's an excellent fit if you look at it sideways which I always do. Often among the descriptors I use to refer to the "head" is jacka** but more often pumpkina**. So having a pet that actually is a jacka** is a novel idea and one I had not considered. A jacka** having a jacks** to pet and snuggle with and take care of and love. I almost choked on that. I don't see pumpkina** doing any of that. But the jacka** could be called DON key and it would be a singular event. The white house pet is usually a dog. Ever a cat? Which brings up another question begging to be asked. Mules burros donkey jacka**es. What's the difference? What's in a name? A rose by any other name would smell the same. I wonder if pumpkina** was born destined to be a jacka** or was it just a fluke? Thank you for your reply tom! :)
      September 14, 2020 1:46 AM MDT

I wouldn't even trust him to care for a cactus, Rosie. Mike Pence is his pet. 
      September 13, 2020 2:52 PM MDT

Ya he is a pet dog wishing that he wasn't  castrated  so when someone asks him what Donald Trump's heart was made of he  would have a pair and  say - bark bark. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at September 14, 2020 1:49 AM MDT
      September 13, 2020 4:00 PM MDT

:):):)
      September 14, 2020 1:50 AM MDT

Is mike pence a living being SA? I always thought since he is a bobblehead he was made of wood or plastic! Huh. I will have to reassess my thinking. Yes the mickeymousepounce is an excellent lapdog which I think I might have even said once upon a time long ago. Good call sweetie. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday to thee and thine. STAY SAFE! :)
      September 14, 2020 1:49 AM MDT

"Dead Duck Walking" 
      September 13, 2020 3:22 PM MDT

Yes!
      September 13, 2020 4:12 PM MDT

This is weird tom. "Dead" got to me bigly. Why? Because when you're dead you are lifeless. Nothing there but a body that's empty of anything human. Isn't that what dipstick has been all along? Completely empty of anything human? That's how he has survived. There was never anything alive to begin with. How it animates and moves around may be due to witchcraft or devilcraft. Do you see how easily his being dead explains how he has been as a president? The first dead head literally not figuratively. Was there ever any life there at all? I don't know but from the moment he descended on the escalator we were seeing a dead being..a Zombie...an inhuman whatever it is. I wondered how anyone could be so bereft of anything human and now I understand. The head never was animate. Thank you for your reply. Deader than a doornail. I wonder how that expression ever came to be? If dipstick is already dead he has naught to fear.
      September 14, 2020 1:58 AM MDT