Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The dipsh** says "remember forest management". Joe Biden say it's CLIMATE CHANGE. The dipsh** lies lies lies lies. Why isn't he WISE?

The dipsh** says "remember forest management". Joe Biden say it's CLIMATE CHANGE. The dipsh** lies lies lies lies. Why isn't he WISE?

Posted - September 13, 2020

Responses

Have you ever thought that perhaps Joe Biden is the one that's lying? Your state of California is burning and it's an appalling thing to witness. Instead of relying on those of dubious distinction telling you why they think it is burning, you should launch your own personal investigation to find out the real reasons for these wildfires.
      September 13, 2020 12:58 PM MDT

Fire occurs when a temperature sufficient to support a fuel combining with oxygen exists---whether it continues to burn depends on what fuel is available and whether the climate is sufficient to support that particular reaction in an area.

You governor thinks its climate change---do you not think that he knows something about why the California wild fires in his state start, burn, and spread?.
      September 13, 2020 3:56 PM MDT

You governor....  Your

And rusureamisure?'s governor is not a he. 
      September 13, 2020 4:19 PM MDT

Another RANDY? AARRGGHH AARRGGHH AARRGGHH
      September 14, 2020 1:19 AM MDT

When I respond to a post whose value I question, I no longer spend much time on checking the technical accuracy of the sentence or whether or not any more than general contextual facts (vs specific ones) are necessary.

Glad you brought this up though---you know, in case you notice such mistakes in my replies or comments to you. 
      September 14, 2020 1:41 PM MDT

So because you value their post...you do not bother to make sure your post is accurate. 
      September 14, 2020 5:11 PM MDT

:):):)
      September 14, 2020 1:18 AM MDT

We know the CA courts fined and ordered the CA electric company (PG&E ??) for not doing proper trimming maintence for their electric lines causing fires. 

We also know the prescribed burnings of the forests in CA are not being followed.  

Perhaps if CA would do their job properly then they could farther their belief with evidence of man made climate change.  But in any case...climate change happens and they need to figure out how to cope with it. Rather than just letting it burn every year. This post was edited by my2cents at September 13, 2020 4:20 PM MDT
      September 13, 2020 1:14 PM MDT