Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Whaddya wanna bet the dipsh** is coming to California to LECTURE our governor rather than listen to him and try to help? Any takers?

Whaddya wanna bet the dipsh** is coming to California to LECTURE our governor rather than listen to him and try to help? Any takers?

Posted - September 14, 2020

Responses

I guess you will find that out when he gets there. If Trump is there to lecture and not help, Californians will complain. If he is there to lecture and help, Californians will complain. If Trump is there only to help, Californians will still complain. What then, will Californians reject the help if it's offered or accept the help and still vilify Trump?
      September 14, 2020 8:32 AM MDT

He already started his lecture this morning - same lecture he gave last year the fires are all  California's falt instead of considering what scientists are saying  - it could be the falt of global warning and something has to be done about it. Cheers!
      September 14, 2020 9:00 AM MDT

I know my friend. Sameoldsameoldsameold crap from the mouth of the crappiest crapper the world has every known... the dipsh**. He spins his lies easily. He cannot shut up. It he did he would die so well he won't. SIGH. Be grateful he isn't coming to Canada. Has Trudeau forbidden him from entering? I mean Americans are persona non grata right now right? Bet Trudeau would DREAD having the dipsh** pollute Canadian air. Thank you for your reply Nanoose.! :) This post was edited by RosieG at September 14, 2020 9:04 AM MDT
      September 14, 2020 9:03 AM MDT

• Anybody with half a brain already knows that any attempt to lecture your governor is an exercise in futility. Stupid just can't be fixed. The only hope the rest of the nation clings to is that your governor will never get the opportunity to do for us as he has done for California. 
      September 14, 2020 9:20 AM MDT