Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What d'ya think it will take to cook the dipsh** goose?

What d'ya think it will take to cook the dipsh** goose?

Posted - September 14, 2020

Responses

His mouth.  Every time he opens it, the stupidity just spews out.  He’s already lying to cover up previous lies that he told to cover up even earlier lies which he told because he didn’t want to look stupid.  (whoops!)

September 14, 2020 3:34 PM MDT

Ever look back at some of the terrible decisions you've made or terrible things that you've said and wondered, what was I thinking? Well, there's actually a chance you weren't thinking. Instead, you may have been acting on emotion, not logic. The more intense your emotions, the more your judgment may grow clouded. Been there, done that.

The best decisions are made when there's a careful balance between emotions and logic. When your emotions are running high, your logic will be low, which can lead to irrational decisions. As of late, the one emotion that stands out from all of the rest is that of a caustic, almost pathological hatred. It's especially prominent in the political arena. Unfortunately, this type of hatred is spilling over into society as a whole.

I've known people that hated pretty much everything and everyone and they were the most miserable human beings I've ever seen. I see that same type of hatred right here in Answer Mug. My question is why?
      September 14, 2020 6:44 PM MDT