Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The dipsh** says he already has the replacement plan for the AHCA. LIAR. But you know what is so peculiar QUEER?

The dipsh** says he already has the replacement plan for the AHCA. LIAR. But you know what is so peculiar QUEER?

The Republicans have had ELEVEN YEARS (11) to come up with a replacement plan and haven't. WHY IS THAT EXACTLY?

Surely they can't all be dumb ignorant stupid untalented. Surely among the millions of them a single brain could and many brains in concert could have come up with a VIABLE PLAN. So defenders and apologists got anything to say about that?
Anything at all? Sheesh.

Meanwhile the dipsh** has his shyster lawyers ambulance chasers in court trying to get rid of PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS.

WHO LUVS YA BABY? Da big cheese do. Da cheesehead do. Da headcheese do. Da dipsh** do. You believe that don't you?

Imagine next a medical plan from the pen of the dipsh** republicans? NO PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS COVERAGE. GUARANTEED. What pre-existing condition will you DIE of because the dipsh** republicans don't want to cover it? What about your family members? What will they die of and will you still be singing the praises of the dipsh** as you lay dying? Sheesh. Y'all are something. I haven't figured out what yet.

Posted - September 16, 2020

Responses

He's got dreck.  If he had a viable plan, he would have rolled it out by now.
      September 16, 2020 8:49 AM MDT

He kept saying in times past "it's two weeks away" or "it's three weeks away" or "very soon now" for years. Now he says "I already have it I already have it and I already have it and it will be better and cheaper and will cover pre-existing conditions." So far?  Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zip. He keeps lying and his adoring worshippers keep buying. Go figger! Thank you for your reply L and Happy Wednesday sweetie! ;) This post was edited by RosieG at September 16, 2020 10:35 AM MDT
      September 16, 2020 9:08 AM MDT

He can say whatever he wants.  Unless he actually shows what he's got, he's got nothing more than hot air.
      September 16, 2020 10:16 AM MDT

His base believes every word he says. Ask them if he will deliver and what do you think they will say? "Any day now." They are hopeless. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      September 16, 2020 10:36 AM MDT

What is so difficult for me to understand is that the virus, the economy, the lack of a health care program are all things that impact negatively his base the most, so why do they keep backing him?
      September 17, 2020 8:47 AM MDT

Because they are stupid dumbs L. What else? They are in his spell and he can whatever he wants to do with them. HE OWNS THEM body and soul. They will pervert subvert anything and everything for him. They have they are and they will. Whatcha gonna do? Thank you for your reply! :)
      September 17, 2020 9:25 AM MDT

Aye.
      September 17, 2020 9:28 AM MDT

Aye yi yi .Aye yi yi. For some reason I wanna see Carmen Miranda and Xavier Cugat in a movie! Shees. Do I date myself or what? Thank you for your aye. I triple down and I aye aye aye!
      September 17, 2020 9:29 AM MDT

I'm imagining that turban with all the fruit on it. :):)

This post was edited by SpunkySenior at September 21, 2020 5:44 AM MDT
      September 17, 2020 11:17 AM MDT

CARMEN MIRANDA! Boy she was sure fun to watch an dlisten to too. Back in the day. Thank you for your reply L and the photo! I expect Xavier Cugat was in the background playing for her! :)
      September 21, 2020 5:45 AM MDT

You go back a little further than I do and I don't recall seeing anything with her in it.  I do remember seeing Cougat perform - maybe on the Ed Sullivan Show, though and then he married Charo. This post was edited by SpunkySenior at September 21, 2020 2:32 PM MDT
      September 21, 2020 10:52 AM MDT

In some movie I think though it was so long ago I could be conflating the two! I know there was a woman named Abby Lane that Cugie was married to too I think. She was a very classy dame. Thank you for your rely L! :)
      September 21, 2020 11:57 AM MDT

That was his first wife.  Not sure what happened, but he married Charo after that.  Charo wasn't nearly as classy as Abby Lane.
      September 21, 2020 2:31 PM MDT

No but did you ever hear her play classical guitar? That was my favorite thing about her. Not her "hoochy coochy". She was very gifted I think. Of course I am not an expert in classical guitar. I just love the sounds of it! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      September 22, 2020 4:58 AM MDT

I don't recall her playing classical guitar.  I just recall he shaking her butt.
      September 22, 2020 8:45 AM MDT

She did. How odd that you never heard her? Thank you for your reply L! :)
      September 22, 2020 11:52 AM MDT

Well, that was a while back and I try to keep more current things in my head to remember. :)
      September 22, 2020 1:01 PM MDT

Thank you for your reply L. I have found that it is not until people die that I learn about whom they really were and I am always surprised that I knew so very little about them. I settled for the tip of the iceberg thinking that was all that was there. I was always wrong. This post was edited by RosieG at September 29, 2020 8:23 AM MDT
      September 29, 2020 4:17 AM MDT

Sometimes, that happens.  
      September 29, 2020 8:23 AM MDT

I  watched him talk about the AHCA  on A town hall program and his body language was screaming I'm lying. Cheers!
      September 17, 2020 9:45 AM MDT

The hapless witless repubaccans have had almost TWELVE YEARS to come up with something. Still nothing. The demented duck early on promised a cheaper better insurance "in a certain period of time". All bullsh** of course. THEY GOT NUTHIN'! Know why? The collective brain in he entire demented duck party is not even of an average IQ. I don't think it takes a GENIUS but it does take a certain amount o intelligence which they obviously sorely lack or they wouldn't be sucking up to a demented duck as they're savior. Thank you for your reply Nanoose.
      September 21, 2020 5:48 AM MDT