Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » WHEN WAS JOE BIDEN ELECTED PRESIDENT? The dipsh** BLAMES JOE for not putting into place a NATIONAL MASK MANDATE! What the he**?

WHEN WAS JOE BIDEN ELECTED PRESIDENT? The dipsh** BLAMES JOE for not putting into place a NATIONAL MASK MANDATE! What the he**?

Is the dipsh** confused? Does he think he already lost the election months ago and now it's all on JOE to make decisions?

Anyone wanna jump in here and explain?

Posted - September 16, 2020

Responses

I'm sure at least one person here will try and explain this.
      September 16, 2020 8:47 AM MDT

Ya think? I think I might know about whom you might speaketh. But then again how could I why would I? Right? Anyway it was a surprise to Joe who reminded the dipsh** "I am not the president YET". You can't make this stuff up honey! You just can't! It's TOO PREPOSTEROUS! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      September 16, 2020 9:10 AM MDT

Trump is just throwing anything and everything out there hoping something sticks to the wall.  When has he ever really said anything intelligent that wasn't written for him?  Even then, he adlibs and says stupid stuff that makes no sense.  
      September 16, 2020 10:15 AM MDT

He and his toady sycophants and adoring peeps all speak GIBBERISH. Only they understand the secret "language" they have embraced. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      September 16, 2020 10:41 AM MDT

Next he will be blaming Joe for the castaways not being able to get off Gilligan's Island. Cheers!
      September 16, 2020 9:11 AM MDT

Indeed. Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Wednesday! :)
      September 16, 2020 10:39 AM MDT

Did you see Joe Biden's response to Trump's claim?

"To be clear: I am not currently president. But if you chip in now, we can change that in November: https://joe.link/35LrCCJ"

Good one!
      September 16, 2020 11:12 AM MDT