Active Now

Randy D
Malizz
Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What would it take to flip a dip weighing 400 lbs? A SUMO WRESTLER? It would be flipping dead weight. How hard could it be?

What would it take to flip a dip weighing 400 lbs? A SUMO WRESTLER? It would be flipping dead weight. How hard could it be?

Posted - September 16, 2020

Responses

I  think the dip just got flipped  and all it basically took was 7 little words - don't call us - we will call you. When Steve Doocy of Fox and Freinds  was trying to wind down a 47 minute phone in interview with Donald Trump - Trump started saying that they were  going to start having  interviews once ever week and he claimed that they had told him that it would be every Monday or Tuesday. Steve Doocy thanked him for the call then said -you may want to do it every week but Fox is not committed to that were going to take it on a case to case basis. And Joe Biden as well is welcome to join us for 47 minutes like we just did with the presedent. Bet that flipped Trump out and he will be bad mouthing Fox news tomorrow. Cheers!
      September 16, 2020 6:45 PM MDT

SAY WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS? Oh my gosh Nanoose! I just got goosebumps! Geez how cool and exciting is that? Do you think being abandoned by FAUX will cook his goose and flip his lid and send him over the edge? Boy this IS GREAT NEWS! Your reporting is always ahead of my knowledge. You ARE A KEEPER m'dear. I so appreciate your giving me a head's about this. It just made my day! Thank you for your very nifty reply and Happy Thursday to thee and thine! STAY SAFE! WHOOPEE! :)
      September 17, 2020 1:38 AM MDT