Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Dictators PUNISH disloyalty. Trump is in his punishing phase. He thinks he has already been elected prez. Who is gonona tell him he ain't?

Dictators PUNISH disloyalty. Trump is in his punishing phase. He thinks he has already been elected prez. Who is gonona tell him he ain't?

Posted - October 11, 2016

Responses

Trump is in the same phase he has always been in since the get-go.  The DENIAL stage.
      October 11, 2016 9:38 AM MDT

You are spot on Rosie.  This is what BULLIES do as well.  

Thank goodness this man will take himself down.  
      October 11, 2016 9:40 AM MDT

Are we there yet? I can hardly wait for that day PeaPod but I don't trust his fanatic supporters to accept his defeat with calm. How will they deal wih their rage and hatred? They have so much of both. I see a dangerous time ahead regardless of the results. It is not a pretty sight  Thank you for your reply! :)
      October 12, 2016 2:11 AM MDT

I think he's going to find out soon enough on his own.  I'm just waiting to see how many excuses he comes up with for why he lost the election. 
      October 11, 2016 10:34 AM MDT

Spunky, I swear I have seen this personality played out in other unmentionable places.  LOL
      October 11, 2016 11:26 AM MDT

I think  he will issue a call to arms to all his supporters and I wouldn't be surprised if there are riots all over the country. His supporters  are overflowing with rage and hatred. What will they do with it? I think we will find out and it won't be pretty. Thank you for your reply Spunky and Happy Wednesday! :)
      October 12, 2016 2:12 AM MDT

Let's hope his followers aren't the kinds of rioters that loot and burn down business.  Happy Wednesday to you too, Rosie. :)
      October 12, 2016 12:04 PM MDT

• I don't think you actually care about violent protesters or otherwise you'd speak out against the liberal democrat protesters in favor of Hillary and Bernie camps burning down businesses and looting and causing cars to swerve into oncoming traffic among other things. In actuality you don't condemn violent protests.. only if they are in the other political party. I would love if for once a democrat was actually honest.. I would give them a lot more credit :)
      October 12, 2016 3:38 PM MDT

Trump has nothing to lose. If he loses the election he can go back to his family and his business and his billions of dollars. When hillary loses there will be nothing left of her. She has no life outside of politics and she will not be trusted again. Once the polarization of the campaign is over people will see more clearly that she is a corrupt politician who cannot be trusted with classified information. There will be no future for her and she has no business and her family is a husband who is cheating on her daily. She may lose the immunity from prosecution that she has enjoyed. The idea of all this may crack her before the election day.
      October 11, 2016 10:45 AM MDT

My guess is that she will work with the Clinton Foundation.  Not a bad gig and the pay will probably be great.
      October 11, 2016 11:34 AM MDT

She will undoubtedly be just fine whatever happens.  
      October 11, 2016 11:54 AM MDT

Why would anyone give to the clinton foundation if clintons no longer hold government postiions? The same of speaking fees. Those are just bribes and without their power there is no reason to bribe them.
      October 11, 2016 12:42 PM MDT

• Ex politicians don't need to hold direct political power to be able to make money.  The last few decades have seen a plethora of various western politicians who, having reached their sell-by date in their chosen field, go on to make far more money on the speaker circuit or other job not directly engaged with government .  

I'm afraid you may be experiencing the wish being the father of the thought.
      October 12, 2016 7:10 PM MDT

• Oh wow I didn't know you could tell the future. How very new age cute :)
      October 11, 2016 3:25 PM MDT

"Dictators punish disloyalty"
    You do realize that you can be punished for not saying the pledge, right?

The USA is imperialist and edging closer and closer to a dictatorship each election cycle. 

October 11, 2016 8:12 PM MDT

Public opinion can be devastating. I grant you that. But  I will not be jailed or have to pay a fine  if I refuse to say the pledge of allegiance. The despotic Donald J. Trump is evil.  His supporters are puzzling and scary as he**. If/when he loses how will they handle their rage and hatred for the rest of us?  The government has nothing to do with them. Trump may issue a call to arms and riots may occur. In fact perhaps they are already in the planning stages. It is a dark time in America. Good luck to all of us.  Thank you for your reply ISS and Happy Wednesday! :)
      October 12, 2016 2:16 AM MDT

Oh I'm just waiting for this BS to be overthrown so we may see a new age of People's Democracy, trust me :) Happy Wednesday to you too :)
      October 12, 2016 2:21 AM MDT