Active Now

Spunky
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Sexual predators come in all colors. We are entering the Bill Cosby phase of the Trump prez candidacy. Can you guess what comes next?

Sexual predators come in all colors. We are entering the Bill Cosby phase of the Trump prez candidacy. Can you guess what comes next?

Posted - October 13, 2016

Responses

• Bill gets busted?
      October 13, 2016 4:44 AM MDT

Really Karen? Smh.
      October 13, 2016 5:42 AM MDT

• Don't know if it's true or not,  but I wouldn't doubt it. 
      October 13, 2016 6:39 AM MDT

A very good place to start, would be looking up the sources. There might be the motive for you to look for. Is Al feeding you?
      October 13, 2016 6:43 AM MDT

• I haven't talked to  Al in a very long time.  There are several sources for this.  When I  get to my computer later I'll get them for you.  Like I  said,  I don't know if it's true or not.  I'm not saying its the gospel. 
      October 13, 2016 8:35 AM MDT

Bill Clinton traveled at least 26 times aboard The Lolita Express, a 727 owned by convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. Nicknamed after Vladimir Nabokov’s novel about man–girl love, the airplane reportedly features an oversized bed on which passengers had group sex with female teenagers. Flight logs filed with the FAA show Bill and Epstein’s other guests jetting to the Azores, Brunei, Hong Kong, and other destinations. On at least five such excursions, Bill evidently dismissed his Secret Service detail. Epstein, whose 72-acre Caribbean retreat is dubbed Orgy Island, spent 13 months in prison and house arrest for procuring minors for prostitution.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/435968/hillary-clinton-bill-clinton-crime-family-where-politics-and-mafia-meet

W
    hy dismiss the secret service?  Because if they were to witness Clinton or anyone else having sex with an minor(child) they are required by law to report it.
      October 13, 2016 9:30 AM MDT

And so did others. 

Another woman, alias Katie Johnson, filed a lawsuit in June 2016 accusing Epstein and Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump of raping her in 1994, when she was 13 years old.[52][53][54] Judges Ronnie Abrams and James C. Francis IV presided over the case against Epstein and Trump.[55] On September 16, 2016, Johnson, known as "Jane Doe", dropped her claim. Her lawyer stated that she would re-file the lawsuit with an "additional witness."[56][57][58] On September 30, 2016, Jane Doe re-filed her lawsuit with an additional witness. The additional witness is identified by the pseudonym "Joan Doe."[59][60][61][62] There is no further information on these allegations outside the claims made by Katie Johnson.[52] The lawsuit has been re-filed without some of the initial accusations, including claims by the plaintiff that Trump offered Johnson money to perform abortion and that he called Epstein a "Jew bastard".[63]

Source: Wikipedia
      October 13, 2016 9:46 AM MDT

So because Trump is accused....this dismisses Clinton's role???? 

Trump is a pervert.  I am not defending him.  But I am voting based on policy.  

Bill Clinton is  a pervert.  Are you defending him?  Hillary did and does.  
      October 13, 2016 9:50 AM MDT

Where did I state this? I'm more implying that a lot of people had businesses with Epstein. That doesn't make them child molesters per definition. That Clinton was onboard his plane doesn't convict him. thats what the justice system is for. Pervert or non-pervert doesn't make Bill of Donald rapists or child molesters. The system works, with good reasons differently. You need to be convicted before you can call either of them any of that. No matter what little sympathies we have for them.
      October 13, 2016 11:51 AM MDT

Ok fair enough.  But your post basically said So, Trump was on the plane too.
      October 13, 2016 11:56 AM MDT

Noop. It said others were on flights with Epstein too, and I quoted Wikipedia on the article about Epstein with the part about Trump. That won't be the same. 
      October 13, 2016 12:11 PM MDT

The part you posted ONLY mentioned Trump.  
    Yes certainly there were other perverts on the flights.  There were enough that Epstein was convicted of running a underage sex ring.  You don't get convicted of that with only 2 clients. 
      October 13, 2016 12:50 PM MDT

As much as I hate Trump, I highly doubt if he raped any 13 year old and ANYONE who listens to ANYTHING that AL says, has to have their head examined.

Why would anyone ever believe that Clinton raped a kid?   Come on.  This is complete malarkey.  Anyone can say this garbage, you need SOME semblance of proof.  These men are not rapists of children. 

October 13, 2016 9:52 AM MDT

• For the record... I unfriended Al a long time ago.
      October 13, 2016 10:42 AM MDT

Karen, that was not addressed AT you.  Sorry, it sounded like that.    But I meant it generically.  He was known for blasting all kinds of rumors and garbage from the net if it served his purposes.  Sorry, if I sounded like I was bashing you.    I wasn't.
      October 13, 2016 10:46 AM MDT

• I know you weren't but someone else is.  I unfriended him from facebook as well.  He kept making racist remarks on my posts. 
      October 13, 2016 10:49 AM MDT

Which basically was what I meant by my initial reference about Al "feeding"...
      October 13, 2016 11:55 AM MDT

Dear Sharonna, I agree about most you wrote. Please look up my reply for 2cents to see my position and in what perspective my comment was meant. :-)
      October 13, 2016 11:53 AM MDT

Sapphic thanks for taking the time to reply.  I have to admit I don't want to BELIEVE any of it could be true from Trump to Clinton.  

When I heard about it the first time regarding Bill Cosby, it was in the Enquirer and the person accusing him was a relative.  I don't know why, but I knew it was true from the way it was written.  There was no reason for this girl to lie.  She was alienating everyone and ruining her career.   So, there was merit to the story.

Mostly when I hear this stuff, I know it is probably baloney,  because someone is going on a smear campaign and these two guys Trump and Clinton are total victims for anyone who wants to start a law suit and garner publicity.    But when the smear campaign includes underage children, that is going way too far.  First of all, I could believe Trump or Clinton doing something inappropriate, but NEVER with a child.  That is too far gone for me to swallow.

I hope I am right.   I don't want to think either of them are this sick in the noggin. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 13, 2016 12:14 PM MDT
      October 13, 2016 12:00 PM MDT

You might very well be right. Time will tell what's up and what's down. What is disturb to my eyes are the talks about Bill and all the excuses about Trump When listening to parts of the GOP. 
      October 13, 2016 12:13 PM MDT

Hello my:

You had me up to where he dismissed his Secret Service Detail..  Even IF the president ordered it, it's just not something they would EVER EVER do.  Did he dismiss the soldier carrying the football, too??  Those are the nuclear codes..  That guy NEVER leaves the presidents side..  That would be NEVER..

So, I don't believe it..  It's NOT cause I think Clinton is a saint.  I think he'd GO on such a trip - just NOT this one..

excon This post was edited by excon at October 13, 2016 11:05 AM MDT
      October 13, 2016 11:00 AM MDT

I don't know about all that.  But I can read a flight log.  And there are several flights listed with Clinton and NO Secret Service listed.

Flights with Clinton:

57- 4 SS
    100-104- 0 SS listed
    122- 8 SS
    123- 8 SS
    136- 0 SS
    225- 0 SS
    228- 4 SS
    229- 4 SS
    230- 4 SS
    231- 4 SS

Check for yourself https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html
      October 13, 2016 11:43 AM MDT

• Did they really name it The Lolita Express?
      October 13, 2016 12:18 PM MDT

That was the plane's nickname. It was not painted on the side or anything.  Just like Epstein's island, Little St. James, is nicknamed "Orgy Island".
      October 13, 2016 2:45 PM MDT