Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Thanks due to the duck the main issue from now to election day? THE VIRUS. Front and center. Not what he wanted was it?

Thanks due to the duck the main issue from now to election day? THE VIRUS. Front and center. Not what he wanted was it?

Posted - October 4, 2020

Responses

So hard to say with him.. maybe this is a ploy to get sympathy... 
      October 4, 2020 12:42 PM MDT

My Jim said that same exact thing yesterday Addb. But that seems a stretch even for him. He is so needy of being perceived as tough strong invincible. Also logically all the things he should have been doing he mocked ridiculed and then he attacked and insulted those who did. To look weak ill incapacitated? I dunno. To pretend THAT? To fake phony up lie about THAT? Also what about all the intimate circle folks who are infected? And all the others at his fundraiser in the 100's there to contribute to his "success". How many of them got sick or will? Are they faking or just him? Of course we cannot trust anything he says so what you posit is possible. That would mean all his "doctors" are in on it too. Another possibility. AARRGGHH! Thank you for your reply. I wonder if we will ever know the total truth about anything having to do with him? :) This post was edited by RosieG at October 5, 2020 2:01 AM MDT
      October 5, 2020 2:00 AM MDT