Active Now

Element 99
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Which death would you prefer? Why?

Which death would you prefer? Why?

Having sex with someone who had active AIDS
Having sex with some who is infected with the COVID 19 virus

Both end the same. Which is more fun?

Posted - October 5, 2020

Responses

Covid. She'd have contracted that innocently. If she had HIV, that's an indication of infidelity, the knowledge of which would make my death that much more bitter.
      October 5, 2020 6:53 AM MDT

Oh geez m'dear you did take it VERY to heart didn't you? Not at all theoretically or figuratively with a different you then than now.  But well I share your reaction as well. Being betrayed by the person you trust and love the most? I shuddered just typing those words. Thank you for your reply R and Happy Tuesday(?) to thee? From me on my Monday. Communicating over time is sublime. I like that. Gonna ask it! :) But let me ask you this. Is sex the only way it could possibly have been transmitted? AIDS I mean?
      October 5, 2020 7:37 AM MDT

These days, it's either that or IV drug use (shared needles). Requires transfer of bodily fluids, I'd know if she was doing that.
    Decades ago, you could get it from a blood transfusion. Famous author Bryce Courtenay's son Damon was haemophiliac, he contracted it that way. However, an effective screening method was developed in the early 1990s, infected blood is now detectable and not used.
      October 5, 2020 2:10 PM MDT

Is it always 100% for sure m'dear? Don't some tests sometimes produce false negatives or false positives?  Are those tests tested for efficacy? Thank you for your reply R and Happy Tuesday to thee, thy Maureen and all the family. :)
      October 6, 2020 1:25 AM MDT

Covid. 
      October 5, 2020 7:25 AM MDT