Active Now

Element 99
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » HOw long will duck be infectious? Shouldn't duck wait and stay CONFINED AND AWAY FROM OTHERS until he isn't?

HOw long will duck be infectious? Shouldn't duck wait and stay CONFINED AND AWAY FROM OTHERS until he isn't?

Is duck a dumb cluck? Yuck yuck.

Posted - October 5, 2020

Responses

Not sure  how long he will be infected but he should stay isolated but he wont He just said that he will be leaving the hospital tonight then he added - don't be afraid of covid  - don't let it dominate your life so I guess it will back to no mask and no social distancing at the WH. Cheers!
      October 5, 2020 2:42 PM MDT

He left and did a photo op and ripped off his mask and put it in his pocket. He will be infecting everyone with whom he comes in contact. Superspreader. The days leading up to the election will be spectacular Nanoose. I expect he will relapse and be rushed back to the hospital. He ha a serious case of Pneumonia it is rumored and in bad shape which is why they gave him experimental drugs and drugs for those who are in critical stages of the disease. He calls the shots. Whaddaya gonna do? By the time he dies how many will he have infected who died? I dunno. Lots. Thank you for your reply m'dear and Happy Tuesday! :) We're in the same time zone aren't we Nanoose? I'm pretty sure we are even though you are WAY UP NORTH and I'm WAY DOWN SOUTH! :) This post was edited by RosieG at October 6, 2020 1:23 AM MDT
      October 6, 2020 1:22 AM MDT