Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The dumb cluck duck brain is obviously being affected by all the drugs and steroids in his system. He is out of his mind. WHAT?

The dumb cluck duck brain is obviously being affected by all the drugs and steroids in his system. He is out of his mind. WHAT?

Example. Said "I might be immune now". FACT is he is still contagious...that is the opposite of immune. If you are very ill and capable of illing others you are NOT IMMUNE you are a potential MURDERER. Yep. PREMEDITATED since you know you are contagious and still breathe spit yell should infected droplets at everyone.

The dumb cluck duck brain is not working at all as it should. He is out of it and in a lalala drugged state which he remain in for "a certain period of time". Everyone says so. Uh-oh?

Posted - October 6, 2020

Responses

Lol.  He likely is immune from getting the disease.   This disease is not mutating fast...this is a good thing. 

I am certain proper protections were taken while filming the video. 

October 6, 2020 6:24 AM MDT

One cannot be immune to a disease until AFTER they get over it.  
      October 6, 2020 11:29 AM MDT

In any case, he cannot catch it again. 
      October 6, 2020 11:35 AM MDT

That's not 100% true.
      October 6, 2020 11:41 AM MDT

IF it is not, then we are all should just do want we want as no vaccine is going to work either.
      October 6, 2020 11:43 AM MDT

he was mentally unstable before the drugs.  They're simply amplifying his stupidity.
    Are you insinuating that his brain was functioning prior to the drugs?
    his doctors should be controlling him, but they too are toadies and he controls them.
      October 6, 2020 11:27 AM MDT

I never INSINUATE. I am stating a fact. Dexamethadone makes you HIGH. He is HIGH as he telling how swell he feels. Wait till he gets off the drugs. Thank you for your reply. Did I answer your question? I don''t insinuate. I may allude to or imply or just say it straight out. But insinuate? Nope.
      October 6, 2020 12:18 PM MDT

No Dexmethadone does not make you high. 

https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-1027-5021/dexamethasone-oral/dexamethasone-oral/details
      October 6, 2020 12:20 PM MDT

I was being sarcastic.  he was brain dead long before he took any drugs.
      October 6, 2020 2:06 PM MDT

Oh. Sorry I didn't catch that Shuhak. Some stuff just goes over my head. My default mode is SERIOUS even though I am sarcastic at times myself. Which brings to mind a question. How come we can't recognize in others what we do ourselves? I shall ask. Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at October 6, 2020 3:02 PM MDT
      October 6, 2020 2:10 PM MDT