Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "EPIDEMIOLOGISTS JUST WANNA VOMIT AFTER DUCK REMOVES HIS MASK AT THE WHITE HOUSE". You know what needs to happen?

"EPIDEMIOLOGISTS JUST WANNA VOMIT AFTER DUCK REMOVES HIS MASK AT THE WHITE HOUSE". You know what needs to happen?

Capture the duck like a crazed beast and restrain him where he can do no harm SHACKLED to a bed in the ICU ward of a mental hospital.

He is a crazed beast who is deadly and will continue to kill.

What are they waiting for?

Posted - October 6, 2020

Responses

He was near no one.... 

I am supposed to where a mask in my house. Or on my porch?   No of course not. This post was edited by my2cents at October 6, 2020 7:50 AM MDT
      October 6, 2020 7:49 AM MDT

What are you talking about?  He was near Hope Hicks.  She was diagnosed and so was he and now there are at least a dozen people who were near him that have been diagnosed.  From where the heck do you get your information?  
      October 6, 2020 9:58 AM MDT

The topic is when President Trump returned home from Walter Reed to the White House, he was on the outside balcony and removed his mask.  Again no one else was round...Not Hicks nor any one else.  It was just him. 
      October 6, 2020 11:21 AM MDT

And you were in the White House when he returned home, so you know that nowhere between the limousine and the balcony, he continually wore his mask, right?  He couldn't possibly have taken his mask off while walking through the White House to the balcony, right?  Is there nothing you won't excuse him for doing?  How about putting those Secret Servicemen in harm's way in a hermetically sealed SUV so he could parade himself in front of his adoring crowd?  How do you think you would feel if one of those Secret Servicemen was your husband?  I really would like to live in the alternate reality that you do.
      October 6, 2020 12:47 PM MDT

Again the topic is when he walked up the stairs to the balcony and removed his mask.  Again NO one was near him at the time.   He got off Marine One and walked up the stairs to the balcony then removed his mask.   No limo, no walk through the WH. This post was edited by my2cents at October 6, 2020 1:02 PM MDT
      October 6, 2020 1:01 PM MDT

:):):)
      October 6, 2020 1:50 PM MDT

It didn't make me want to vomit but the look on Trump's face when he was putting his mask in his pocket sent shifters up my spine. He hates that mask and he is going to do everything in his power to make everybody else hate masks too. Cheers!
      October 6, 2020 10:28 AM MDT

EVERYTHING about him makes me want to vomit.
      October 6, 2020 12:48 PM MDT

Ditto. :):):)
      October 6, 2020 1:52 PM MDT

It ain't gonna work. We are not his stupid dumb adoring worshippers. He hates them too and thinks they are all DISGUSTING. They don't care. They love wearing a hairshirt and being his kick toy. I have no idea why I guess they all get off on it. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      October 6, 2020 1:51 PM MDT

I say we isolate him in a rubber room (even give him a nice new long sleeved white jacket).
      October 6, 2020 10:58 AM MDT