Active Now

Element 99
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If duck dies or otherwise how long before they let us know? Before the first snow? Never? Will they say he is taking time off elsewhere?

If duck dies or otherwise how long before they let us know? Before the first snow? Never? Will they say he is taking time off elsewhere?

Posted - October 7, 2020

Responses

They're going to prop him us like Weekend at Bernie's.
      October 7, 2020 11:53 AM MDT

That was one hilarious movie L! Why not? What could it hurt? Everyone says so right? Geez thanks for remembering that. Fitting. Appropriate. Spot on. Hah! How will he be dressed? :)
      October 8, 2020 3:41 AM MDT

He'll be dressed in the same rumpled-looking suit he always wears.  For a man who professes to be a billionaire, he should try not buying his suits off the rack at Walmart.
      October 8, 2020 9:37 PM MDT

Hahahahahahahaha! Can you imagine seeing him in the men's department of a Walmart in a red state? That would be hilarious! He'd turn it into one of his ego hate rallies! I read he is going to restart his rallies his week. Should great fun. Tons of folks jammed crammed together maskless butt to butt shouting yelling screaming cheering spitting putting the air around there all infected like! Bet his adoring worshippers can hardly wait. Thank you for your reply L and Happy Friday to thee! :)
      October 9, 2020 2:05 AM MDT

I can just see him in a Walmart. :)  If his people are stupid enough to go to a rally knowing he has Covid, then they deserve what they get.  I just feel bad for anyone they infect who was not at the rally.  
      October 9, 2020 9:40 AM MDT

That is why COVID 19 is here to stay until unless we get rid of the major superspreader and his ilk. If and when that happens healing might begin. Until then? No way in he**! Thank you for your reply L. They are all clueless or suicidal. They don't love family or friends. They don't give a sh** about any of it. All inane insane crackpot crazies! Too bad we can't isolate them onto an islands like the did lepers. I'll ask.
      October 10, 2020 2:57 AM MDT

One would think the stench would eventually become so strong that people would know he's gone.  However, DC has reeked so much for so long that I rather doubt if anyone would notice.
      October 7, 2020 11:56 AM MDT

They could bring in a body double I suppose and always photograph him in long shots never closeups. He could move his lips and an impersonator could do the talking. Rather like a ventriloquist and his dummy? Thank you for your reply Shuhak. Wonder if we will ever SEE the duck again? :) This post was edited by RosieG at October 8, 2020 12:36 PM MDT
      October 8, 2020 3:37 AM MDT

Ronnie was dead for all of his eight years. Didn't seem to hurt him.
      October 8, 2020 4:20 AM MDT

He had Nancy to support him and intercede for him and protect him. They were not my favorites by any means but I am impressed by the love they had for each other. That was a fine thing. I believe they truly adored each other and when he began to leave her because of senility or Alzheimer's it must have broken her heart. She was there and then at his funeral she draped herself over his coffin. I did not think she did if for the photo op. I think she did as one last show of love and heartbreak. Sigh. I just resaw that in my mind's eye. Thank you for your rely R. Also didn't Mrs. Wilson run the country for awhile? I wonder how many women behind the men really were calling the shots? I wonder if we shall ever know the answer to that question which I'm going to ask right now! :)
      October 8, 2020 5:23 AM MDT