Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Politics » FINALLY, an HONEST politician.. On the Howard Stern show, Trump SAID he forces himself on women, and it's the TRUTH. Trump, Trump, Trump..

FINALLY, an HONEST politician.. On the Howard Stern show, Trump SAID he forces himself on women, and it's the TRUTH. Trump, Trump, Trump..

Posted - October 13, 2016

Responses

• Howard Stern is an awesome journalist!!!! He deserves a Pulitzer or Nobel prize for breaking this story. Or both!
      October 13, 2016 7:21 AM MDT

Hello Mr.

Why not?  Bob Dylan just got one.

excon
      October 13, 2016 7:22 AM MDT

• As if anyone would ever say such a thing on the radio. You need to post the video with time indexes if you wish to make such a claim.

I call bullsh*t in advance. You're obviously putting your own spin on remarks taken out of context as usual. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 13, 2016 5:09 PM MDT
      October 13, 2016 7:27 AM MDT

• Have you ever listened to the Howard Stern Show?!? He does have a talent for getting people to "let their hair down".
      October 13, 2016 7:43 AM MDT

Hello AS:

I can't find the particular interview I heard, but that's ok..  He said the same thing on the bus that he did on Howard Stern.  I MAY have been wrong on WHERE he said it, but SAY it, he did.

excon
      October 13, 2016 7:45 AM MDT

• He didn't say it on the bus either. "Force yourself on women" means rape or at least penetrative sexual assault.

The "grab 'em by the pu**y" remark was a crude, light hearted, boast about how easy it is for stars to score. He asserts that women LET YOU DO such things when you're a wealthy celebrity. It's obviously an exaggeration as boasting usually is. Though there is some truth to it. Attraction to wealth, and social status is definitely hardwired into female sexuality. If they LET YOU DO IT, it's not forcing anything and therefore not an assault.

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they LET YOU DO IT. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pu**y. You can do anything. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 13, 2016 9:23 AM MDT
      October 13, 2016 8:09 AM MDT

• Honesty about being a consistent jerk?  Not exactly a trait to be proud of.  Typical "bad boy" stuff.   Pitiful in a regular guy ... downright scary in a potential President.
      October 13, 2016 8:50 AM MDT

Forcing oneself on others does always mean physically.  I have no idea why he might have said it.  I have no idea why he says much of what I hear that he has said.  I have never listened to one of his speeches. 
      October 13, 2016 5:11 PM MDT