Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The dumb cluck duck was coughing and clearing his throat a lot on the yawn shinnity show. Wonder if any of his adoring peeps noticed? CURED?

The dumb cluck duck was coughing and clearing his throat a lot on the yawn shinnity show. Wonder if any of his adoring peeps noticed? CURED?

Posted - October 9, 2020

Responses

Both Trump and his doctors have refused to say whether Trump tested negative, so you can take that as he is still Covid-positive.  There would be no reason to decline to answer if he tested negative.
      October 9, 2020 11:07 AM MDT

Precisely! So they are ENDANGERING the public by their lack of truthful response. Isn't that a crime? Gonna ask. Thank you for your reply L and Happy Saturday m'dear! :)
      October 10, 2020 2:52 AM MDT

Of course he’s cured.  He signed an executive order stating such.  He breezed through the virus (so others wouldn’t have to).  Piece of cake.  (trump - “if I can do it anyone can.  I didn’t die so if anyone claims they died they’re lying.  Look at me, I feel fine.”)

Knowing him, he had them install a ventilator installed inside him (at taxpayers’ expense) just so he could keep up his image.

October 9, 2020 11:25 AM MDT

Hahahahahaha! I don't know if you realize how hilarious what you just said is. I know you have a very dry wit m'dear but seriously this? "....if anyone claims they died they're lying". That is funny as he**. At least to me. That's what jumped right off the page. I wonder on another plane of theoretical figurative existence do dead people lie or only the living? I'm gonna ask just for fun! Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      October 10, 2020 1:56 AM MDT

Well  if they did notice the coughing and the clearing of his throat they heard it as the sounds of a hero that  caught the viris to safe them from the coronaviris. Right now Trump is claiming that he caught the viris at a WH event for Gold Star famillys  but it is probally more likely that he caught it at the WH event for nominating the   judge he is trying to push threw.  Seems horrible that a Comander and Chief would rather  blame Gold Star famillys then an event that helps pack the court in his favour. Cheers!
      October 9, 2020 12:44 PM MDT

He is wired weird even for a crackpot nutjob. I wonder what kind of "lawyer" lawyers for someone who is clearly insane and what kind of doctor lies for a mentally way over the edge patient who calls all the shots?
    Whatever oaths they take they dishonor in my opinion. They are not serving him well they are merely servicing his fantasies. I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Saturday to you and your family! :)
      October 10, 2020 1:13 AM MDT