Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Science and Technology » Do you think mutual dreaming is possible? Have you experienced it?

Do you think mutual dreaming is possible? Have you experienced it?

.They say twins can experience this event.  I've only experienced it one time in my life.

Posted - July 2, 2016

Responses

anything's possible but ive never experienced it and im a twin

July 2, 2016 6:47 PM MDT

Of course it is. 

Now to really jump, to really take a leap, we are all in a group consciousness on this physical plane.  This is our quantum dream.  None of it is real.  It has been agreed upon.  We created this dream we are all having.

But, yes, you can tap into another person's psyche.  I know it can be done. Have I done it?  Yes.  I have.  I was the other person.  It is the only way to describe it.  That level of empathy is beyond empathy when you ARE the other person.  And I am not talking about great sex or something lame like that.  I mean, there was no difference.  We were seeing everything out of the same mind.  It was kind of terrifying at first.  I will never get over that experience either. 

You say you have too?  I would like to hear about it if you care to share that.

July 2, 2016 6:50 PM MDT

Sharon, My roomie and I have known each other most of our lives, and she's also my best friend. It's been a few years ago that this happened. It wasn't uncommon for us to share our weird dreams.

But this one particular night, I had a dream that she came to my bedroom door and woke me up. That was it. Well almost.

The very next morning she proceeded to tell me about the weird dream she had. She said in her dream she'd gone to my bedroom door and told me to wake up. I was shocked that she was actually describing the exact dream I'd had. I immediately stopped her from telling me any more. I knew if I had let her finish she probably wouldn't have believed me if I had just said oh yeah I had the same dream as you. I was pretty confident it was the same dream so I told her the reason she came to my door was to tell me to get my gun because someone was breaking into the house. She looked a bit stunned and asked me how I knew because she hadn't even told me yet. I told her the reason I knew was because I'd had the exact same dream. Up until that time I had no idea people could share the same dream. Actually, the thought had never crossed my mind. You speak of it being a frightening experience but i wasn't afraid at all. It was more of a comforting feeling. Her and I have always had a very close friendship, so for me it didn't just confirm that closeness, it made me realize it was on a much deeper level.
      July 3, 2016 5:22 AM MDT