Active Now

WelbyQuentin
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » We were having 50,000 new cases each day in the USA. On Wednesday it surged to 60,000. The surge is here and growing. Will you survive?

We were having 50,000 new cases each day in the USA. On Wednesday it surged to 60,000. The surge is here and growing. Will you survive?

Do you care?

Posted - October 15, 2020

Responses

Yes. If I keep my blood alcohol levels above 0.10%, I can't drive anywhere.
      October 15, 2020 9:22 AM MDT

You m'dear are in RARE form of late! First reaction? Hahahahahahahaha! Funnee hunnee! Second reaction is the same. That is one great answer except you COULD drive but at that level you'd probably crash and take out others too. By the way how would you monitor that E? How do you know? Oh I guess there is a breatholyzer test or something. I know it used to be .8 that was the limit but is that just for California? Are the levels different from state to state or is it a federal thing?. I never took a breatholyzer test though in my younger days I should have. In my 20's I clearly remember driving when I should not have and only through good luck or a Guardian Angel did I never get close to crashing me or anyone else. I did learn a stiff lesson though. Once I was so drunk I had the dry heaves for THREE DAYS. Ever have dry heaves? Ever since then I have a TWO DRINK limit with a measured amount of alcohol. ALSO I eat. No drinking on an empty stomach without having something substantial to eat. After all luck is going to run out sometime.If this is TMI apologies. Thank you for your reply! :)
      October 16, 2020 5:54 AM MDT

It is 0.80 here, too. I won't drive if I have more than two, and that has to be over a period of two hours.
      October 16, 2020 10:48 AM MDT

We're in the same book same page same line on this one E. EXACTLY! Thank you for your reply! :)
      October 16, 2020 11:41 AM MDT

Ya the second wave of the coronavirus has arrived and I bet trump has said nothing about it. I'm half expecting him to say something stupid like when the cold weather gets here in November it will magically disappear. The other day trump was going on about opening schools and he said his son Baron had the viris but it only lasted for 2 seconds then it went away. Cheers!
      October 15, 2020 9:56 AM MDT

The dumb cluck duck is being pulled by the nose ring he wears in his nose by a photographer. Scott Atlas is a radiologist. He takes pictures of people's heads. He is the one who is pro herd mentality immunity and that's what duck is doing. He is doing many many ego hate virus spreading rallies in all the states. See the huge throngs of crowds of maskless people who are there butt to butt and spitting when they cheer and sharing virus in the air they breathe. The duck plan? Let everyone get infected and let those who die die. Then no one will get it again. His dumb cluck peeps are there giving him what he wants. Of course he doesn't realize he is thinning out the crowd of those who are the only ones who would vote for him. Shooting himself once again in the foot. A truly wackadoodlenoodle crackpot nutjob inane insane lamebrain who embraces WHITE RACISTS and QANONS and PROUD BOYS and all the detritus riff raff scum and slime the world has to offer him. He is quite a thing. Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Friday to you and yours! :)
      October 16, 2020 3:30 AM MDT