Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » What’s the worst thing that’s ever happened to you involving shoes? ~

What’s the worst thing that’s ever happened to you involving shoes? ~

Posted - October 16, 2020

Responses

• When I was probably like 8 I was playing with friends at this construction site.  I was trying to cross a ditch and didn't quite make it.  It had rained recently and was extremely muddy. I yanked my legs out of it and came up with no shoes. I had to go home and tell my dad I needed new shoes.  He made me go dig them out of the mud and try to clean them off.  Lost cause.  The next day I got new shoes, lol. 
      October 16, 2020 7:20 AM MDT

In 2016, i was living outdoors like a homeless ( under a bridge ). 

Then, mistakenly, a fire caught in my stuffs under the bridge, and i had to evacuate quick; as firefighters were coming and police too; so i left my shoes there, i was just with socks on. 

i found a place to hide near, even thought the police were driving around they couldnt see me. 

the day after, i had no shoes only socks, and yeah. But theres another homeless guy who brought me to a place which gave me free shoes since i had none . 

October 16, 2020 9:05 AM MDT

While in the Navy, we were required to wear steel-toed shoes or boots. We had a deep-freeze in Charleston one winter. and the cold almost froze my toes off.
      October 16, 2020 10:58 AM MDT

October 16, 2020 11:13 AM MDT

Cutting cardboard insoles when there were holes in the bottom of the shoes.  
      October 16, 2020 4:47 PM MDT

October 17, 2020 7:39 AM MDT