Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "No one likes or respects the dumb cluck duck. They are just using him and he is too stupid dumb to notice." Feel sorry for him?

"No one likes or respects the dumb cluck duck. They are just using him and he is too stupid dumb to notice." Feel sorry for him?

Posted - October 17, 2020

Responses

Well I'm very safety conscious so I do feel a little sorry for Trump because  if he was caught in a fire he wouldn't be able to fit threw the kitchen door (stole part of that from a old nursery rhyme). Cheers and happy weekend! This post was edited by Nanoose at October 19, 2020 4:19 AM MDT
      October 17, 2020 11:08 AM MDT

You are a much better human being than I am Nanoose. I feel nothing but disdain contempt at disgust at the dumb cluck duck. What he says,m what he does, the person he is? Vermin is better than he is. No pity from me for he. NONE. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday to thee and thine! :)
      October 19, 2020 4:20 AM MDT

Aw... poor baby.  (sarcasm)   

No, I don't.  I can’t.  he brings this stuff on himself.  he acts like a 9 year old, he thinks he's a god, he lacks even the common sense God gave a gnat, he's so self-absorbed that he can’t see people laughing at him (he just  thinks it’s praise),  he can't admit that he's ever wrong....  Frankly, he's a complete douche.  He's going to find that, when he loses the election, many of his "friends" and toadies will vanish.  No one wants to kiss the a$$ of a loser (no gain for them).

October 17, 2020 11:18 AM MDT

Ditto! VERBATIM! DITTO! Thank you for your spot-on reply Shuhak. I calls 'em as I sees 'em. You hit he bullseye! :) This post was edited by RosieG at October 19, 2020 10:43 AM MDT
      October 19, 2020 4:21 AM MDT