Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » So Melania is still suffering from the effects of the virus? Why doesn't the dumb cluck duck DO SOMETHING to help her get better?

So Melania is still suffering from the effects of the virus? Why doesn't the dumb cluck duck DO SOMETHING to help her get better?

Posted - October 23, 2020

Responses

Maybe he took out a huge life insurance policy on her.
      October 23, 2020 8:44 AM MDT

OMG Kg! OMG! I never even once thought about that. Good grief and stuff. Could he be THAT low? I'd sure like to know. Now that you mention it he is always interested in what he can get out of something isn't he? "What's in  it for me" saith he 24/7! Now we wait and watch and see. If she is still coughing I wonder if she has any other lingering symptoms? I do feel sorry for her. I read that some symptoms last for MONTHS and some are permanent! If she can't get get the best care what hope do we "the little people" have? Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday to thee! :)
      October 23, 2020 8:52 AM MDT

She probablly has a lot of doctors looking after her but Trump won't even put a mask on to help keep her safe. Last night after the debate Biden saw his wife coming up on the stage and he put his mask on . But when Trump saw his wife coming up on the stage and noticed she was wearing a mask he gave her a bit of a dirty look because he probablly figures her wearing a mask makes him  look bad and then he stood there with her and didn't put a  mask on. Cheers!
      October 23, 2020 9:39 AM MDT

Joe and Jill hugged. Melania and duck didn't. That tells it all doesn't it Nanoose? Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday to thee and thine! :)
      October 25, 2020 1:54 AM MDT