Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Any of you ever attend a "head" ego hate virus rally? How many? More to attend before election day? How many?

Any of you ever attend a "head" ego hate virus rally? How many? More to attend before election day? How many?

Posted - October 25, 2020

Responses

I have been to 1 Trump rally. He has not been to my area this time around.  But if he does I will be there. 
      October 25, 2020 11:31 AM MDT

This is off topic but in case you haven't heard today (Sunday) Putin said that Trumps allegations about the Biden's is false and he didn't see any criminal dealing. He also said that Russia will work with any US president so I think he has started distancing himself from Trump because he figures Trump won't win the election. Cheers! 
      October 25, 2020 6:31 PM MDT

You my friend are NEVER off topic. Once again I did not read that. Right now even though I am sitting down I am dancing joyfully interiorly internally. To have putrid putin TURN ON the duck in PUBLIC is awesome swell. Wonder if the cowardly duck will do anything or say anything negative? A bit of light at the end of a very long and dark tunnel? One can hope. Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Monday to thee and thine! :)
      October 26, 2020 1:49 AM MDT