Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » All voting will be completed BEFORE election day except for the dumb cluck duck quacks. So the WATCHERS will be WATCHING duck quacks ONLY?

All voting will be completed BEFORE election day except for the dumb cluck duck quacks. So the WATCHERS will be WATCHING duck quacks ONLY?

Posted - October 29, 2020

Responses

I hope you are right...it means a landslide victory for Trump. 
      October 29, 2020 8:26 AM MDT

:) :)
      October 29, 2020 12:30 PM MDT

Eek that thought just made me vomit a little... what a hideous thought! However, I do empathise, it must be difficult this year with the COVID situation, I mean it's a risk going to vote... and then there's the fear of intimidation and violence if one is not a Trumpet voter. 
      October 29, 2020 1:50 PM MDT

Weaponized WATCHERS are already out there which is what is driving people to complete ballots at home and then hand deliver them to a VERIFIED SAFE place. That's what Jim and I  did several weeks ago. No way would we trust the mail or DROP OFF BOXES many of which in California were BOGUS and set up by the miniscule Republican Party here. Hundreds of them. AS IF! Never in my life has voting been such an ordeal. Another legacy of the a dumb cluck duck with dumb cluck adoring worshippers. Thank you for your reply Addb! :)
      October 29, 2020 1:56 PM MDT