Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Over two thousand years ago the coming of the dumb cluck duck was predicted. Ever read 2 Thessalonians?

Over two thousand years ago the coming of the dumb cluck duck was predicted. Ever read 2 Thessalonians?

Also known as Second Thessalonians. Also known as the Second Epistle to the Thessalonians. Written between 51-52 A.D.

Among what is written therein is the following...are the following...am the following.

"Let no one deceive you in any way for that day (the SECOND COMING OF JESUS) will not come unless the rebellion comes first and the LAWLESS ONE is revealed and destined for destruction. He opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship so that he takes his seat in the temple of GOD declaring himself to be a GOD"

Remember the dumb cluck duck said I AM THE CHOSEN ONE.

"The coming of the lawless one is apparent in the working of Satan who uses all power, signs, LYING wonders and every kind of wicked deception for those who are perishing because THEY REFUSED TO LOVE THE TRUTH AND SO BE SAVED."

That means all the dumb cluck duck adoring worshippers who have chosen to follow him.

Notice there is no mention whatsoever of an "antichrist". What is central to it is a LAWLESS ONE and LYING.

If the shoe fits. THE BIBLE IS THE WORD OF GOD.

Posted - October 30, 2020

Responses

Trump is not the beast/Antichrist/lawless one/etc.   
    Trump is not the leader of the One World Government. The whole world does not whore after Trump as they will the AC. Trump is not setting up his office in the Jerusalem temple. (It does not exist currently) 

Context matters. 
      October 30, 2020 6:47 AM MDT

Good answer. If I could give you 10 thumbs up I would! :)
      October 30, 2020 8:25 AM MDT

So he's just not yet sitting on the throne of Solomon---yet.

Edit:  But he has moved the US embassy to Jerusalem as a first step it would seem. This post was edited by tom jackson at October 31, 2020 3:30 AM MDT
      October 30, 2020 1:37 PM MDT

An embassy is NOT the temple.  Not by a long shot.   

We also know it will not be a leader of any country.  Bible says the beast does not have a kingdom until the 10 kings give him authority. So no President/Prime Minister/etc was or will be the beast of Revelation. 

October 30, 2020 2:54 PM MDT

:):):)
      October 31, 2020 3:30 AM MDT

People have been singling out and labeling individuals as the anti-Christ for centuries. So far they've all been wrong. The thing is, if they were to actually take the time to study prophecy and the Bible as a whole, they would see that certain prophetic events haven't taken place yet that reveals who the lawless one is, as my2cents pointed out.
      October 30, 2020 8:40 AM MDT

Trump is not the antichrist.  Neither were Hitler, or Stalin, or countless other bad people that have existed over the years.  One cannot take a few scriptures out of context and apply them to a current event.  The bible isn't like the writings of Nostradamus.  

October 30, 2020 12:20 PM MDT

You know this how? The dumb cluck duck is LAWLESS. The dumb cluck duck LIES. The dumb cluck duck puts himself above ALL OTHERS. That's good enough for me Shuhak. I'm shocked that it isn't good enough for you. Different strokes. Thank you for your reply.
      October 31, 2020 3:32 AM MDT

Hey, this is a fascinating read:

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Antichrist
      October 30, 2020 1:37 PM MDT

Thanks tom. I'll click on the link next! :) WHOA! Thank you for the link. I READ EVERY WORD! I wonder why the "professional Christians" seem to be completely unaware of Thessalonians and just write it off as I don't know what?

Cherry picking? Sheesh! :( This post was edited by RosieG at October 31, 2020 2:11 PM MDT
      October 31, 2020 3:31 AM MDT

There are a number of people (Christians and others) who don't know enough about anything they are talking about to make intelligent comments about the subject.

October 31, 2020 2:14 PM MDT

The level of IGNORANCE shocks me. Or stupid dumb. Or both. Or they simply refuse to admit anything at any time for any reason that might adversely impact the dumb cluck duck. Making them be even dumber than him if that is even possible. "Christians" come in all sizes shapes flavors dimensions. Many are FAKES. Oh well moving on. I guess I should apologize to you for kinda teasing/hammering you for fighting a lost cause. Didn't I just do that too? Mea culpa. It's in our DNA. Thank you for your reply tom and Happy Fall Back Sunday! :)
      November 1, 2020 4:55 AM MST