Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » May you see if You can fix the computer mouse problem & sort out the drawing requests?

May you see if You can fix the computer mouse problem & sort out the drawing requests?

My2Cent:
The Thumper drawing I drew in the Bambi picture not look good yet-does not look like how I saw in the Bambi cartoon.
Then on computer drawings, it would be much faster & easier if do multiple (different) drawings of the same subject-looking at or copy in the actual Bambi photo ‘from Google’, by what Bambi picture I will do in drawing, - but sure would not leave just as Bambi photo-(Which may be just picked-out from Google Image, & just copied in that You don’t/may not just want).
”The mouse that’s connected to my LapTop is having some problem keeping in the command from the mouse button held in as I draw, drag or scroll - do you know of a way to fix this mouse button so that it/I can (perfectly/precisely) draw, drag, scroll, & also-sizing the selection with it?”
Then maybe can just try have each/several of the members here each, to list many other drawing requests, usually not just by name, mostly by description-of each requests-to command these to be more drawings in them, & put them all together-would be list of very many different requests together, then I will see how I will get many of these list of drawings to be done soon, using a really good drawing program & copy many different pictures from Google Image that are related to what will be drawn.
”Probably the Element99 will respond to this thread-setting in pictures that are close to these picture/drawing(description) requests; that’s fine, then I will work on those other different requests-before/then to the requests with images by it”

And then to the good drawing program, I may often switch to these other drawings maybe randomly-by outlining-thin/thick lines, different draw style/pattern / whatever.
The I would just use (some of) those other scrap drawings for some of those other drawings - later on maybe. -

Posted - October 30, 2020

Responses

Please draw Mickey Mouse and Ariel eating spaghetti while riding a roller coaster. But I would like the sky to be yellow or pink and Mickey Mouse to have green pants, not red. No red in the picture at all. Thanks. 

October 31, 2020 5:20 AM MDT

How do you draw Ariel without red? 
      October 31, 2020 5:37 AM MDT

I don’t really know, I’m waiting for my drawing to find out. 
      October 31, 2020 7:07 AM MDT

Brunette Ariel soaring a hundred feet in the air eating sauce-less spaghetti with a mouse. You have finally lost it.
      October 31, 2020 5:47 AM MDT

LOL :) I’m crying laugh :) 
      October 31, 2020 7:08 AM MDT

Hey, draw me that.
      October 31, 2020 3:23 PM MDT

I would if I could :) I have no talent for drawing-_- 
      November 1, 2020 9:20 AM MST

(This thread mostly for My2Cents to look through this one) Okay, I will gather them & do as these drawings-using good paint program and Google Images on each of these (alternately).
      October 31, 2020 6:27 AM MDT

Okay, can have my drawing today? 
      October 31, 2020 7:08 AM MDT

Okay, then (tell My2)-get others (here) to list more drawings(that they like), then put them in list here together, then I will do them-will try work on these whole list of drawings together - I probably think it might be much faster/quicker if on really good drawing program-with Google Image, & to many different drawings together (rather than work on just one drawing at a time)-I would try that. I saw that My2 said to get a drawing tablet that‘s with iPen, but I might try this with the Computer mouse (too) with these other stuff.
      October 31, 2020 7:41 AM MDT

“Can I have my drawing”-is what you mean?
    If it is, & if asked me to draw this, then I may get it done tonight, maybe tomorrow at daytime; I’m playing rest of last day’s free trial of Special Winged Ship playing on Million Stars game App!
      October 31, 2020 2:46 PM MDT

Okay, I’ll wait till your game is finished then :) 
      November 1, 2020 9:20 AM MST

Okay, I got all through of that Free Trial game, & now I’ll be ready o draw that
      November 1, 2020 9:27 AM MST

YAY!! 
      November 1, 2020 10:46 AM MST

Okay, than You & My2, list me more other pictures that you would pick-out which of other drawings that you want besides just the Bambi & Little Mermaid to draw, then I will use the other pictures from Google Image to draw on computer with-will tell you why I will use Google Image on that-
      November 1, 2020 9:33 AM MST

Okay, draw all the PFP’s on the first page of questions. 
      November 1, 2020 10:45 AM MST

Tell what exactly the PFP is, then I will look up to that page for that
      November 1, 2020 12:57 PM MST

Profile picture. 
      November 1, 2020 3:35 PM MST

PFP’s on first page of questions, do I look through the first page of this thread & see what other drawings to be done there that which they asked?
    So I know exactly which to look at for any of those other requested drawings there.
      November 3, 2020 10:56 AM MST

Is Ariel a person’s name?
      October 31, 2020 6:29 AM MDT

She’s the mermaid that can’t talk when she has legs. 
      October 31, 2020 7:09 AM MDT

Okay
      October 31, 2020 7:42 AM MDT

And for your picture, here’s the few choices of how the picture be drawn for you-can choose one of these:
    1. Copy the photos from Google that’s the closest & edit the parts that are off after I put/&edit the photos together.
    2. Look at a related photo and draw the likeness of just yours-separately.
    Or 3. Just draw without using or looking at any photo for it- do it all in just drawing?
      November 1, 2020 3:34 PM MST

Three please. 
      November 1, 2020 3:36 PM MST