Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » For those who already voted. What do YOU plan to do on election day? We're staying home behind locked doors and closed blinds. WHY?

For those who already voted. What do YOU plan to do on election day? We're staying home behind locked doors and closed blinds. WHY?

We are not gun people.
We are NOT fans of domestic white racist terrorists and we think that is the day they are all looking forward to and why they have built up their weaponry and bullets.

All day long shooting whatever is out there wearing a mask.

You don't plan to be a target for that do you?

Posted - November 1, 2020

Responses

I have no plans to leave my yard on Tuesday.   I'm sure the "good-ol'-boys" will spend the day driving through the streets in their big Ford trucks, with large american flags (complete with trump's picture in the middle) tied to the cab (the flags are bigger than the trucks).  I doubt they even realize how ridiculous they look - especially the ones hauling black trailers with the letters 'HBE' promently stamped on all sides in lage, white, capital letters (that's the name of the rental company where they rented the trailers).  
    As for me, I'll be spending the day continuing to get this place ready for winter - which will abruptly start on Friday or Saturday (cold, with temperatures 30+ degrees colder than they are today.  There's' even a very slight chance of snow flurries by the following Tuesday).   
      November 1, 2020 10:43 AM MST

Patriots. That is what the dumb cluck duck called them Shuhak. Patriots. That one word tells you all need to know about the dumb cluck duck. Not thugs or intimidaters but patriots. Sigh. Thank you for your reply and Happy day before election day in the USA! :)
      November 2, 2020 1:20 AM MST

I will go to work Tues. Will vote either before or after. We are having a results watching party with our normal Super Bowl food.  (Just me and my husband) My boys really don't care but will enjoy the food. My daughter lives about an hour away and it is a school night for the grandkids. 
      November 1, 2020 12:45 PM MST