Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Mebbe the dumb cluck duck will take out extensives ads in every American newspaper to be run on election day. What will it say?

Mebbe the dumb cluck duck will take out extensives ads in every American newspaper to be run on election day. What will it say?

It will be a list of all of his enemies and their addresses if he knows them.

This will be the guidebook BIBLE from which the weaponzied dumb cluck duck adoring worshippers will know where to go and whom to take out.

Will it be in order of priority? I don't know. Could be.

Posted - November 1, 2020

Responses

Newspapers are dying. The state of Queensland in Australia just re-elected a Labor state government despite weeks and weeks of full-page ads attacking them, assisted by editorials. Rupert is probably wondering what hit him, the incumbents had a statewide swing of more than 5% in their favour which just about never happens.
      November 1, 2020 5:33 AM MST

Well whatever ones are left then R. I know by the size of our newspaper. It's very small compared to what it used to be. Do I get full value from it? Not as much as before but you know what. As long as I live if they exist I will subscribe to my local newspaper. I remember what they used to be. I will not abandon them though they may abandon me. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday/Monday to thee and thine! :)
      November 1, 2020 5:39 AM MST

Murdererdoch's NewsCorpse has a virtual monopoly on print media in Australia, which is why I quit buying the paper. If you believe anything printed in a Rupert rag, I have this bridge you might be interested in buying ...
    I did consider taking out a subscription a while back when TP was hard to get - he prints so much sh** that a little more wasn't going to hurt it - but with SA Water screaming at everybody to NOT do that (the sewer system isn't built to cope with paper that sturdy), I didn't.
      November 1, 2020 5:50 AM MST

I'm honestly not sure who owns the Riverside Press Enterprise. Sadly there are tons of repubaccans in riverside county. Letters to the editor reflect the bilge. But there are articles based on apolitical stuff that I like knowing. I know when I read a repubaccan anything. They all look alike sound alike smell alike. Distinctive stink. Thank you for your reply R. Too bad you and Maureen couldn't start your own newspaper! I mean your view of the Murdererdoch surely is shared by many others who would be your subscribers. I know. Why didn't I suggest this a dozen years ago or so? I just thought of it. Thank you for your reply! :)
      November 1, 2020 5:59 AM MST

Takes the kind of money we can only dream about. About the closest I could do is a blog, but I rarely have time even for that.
    Former Prime Minister Kevin Rudd (Labor) has started an online petition calling for a Royal Commission into the nefarious dealings of the Murdoch media. Won't happen, current PM Scott "Scummo" Morrison is Murdererdoch's minion and won't finger his boss, but enough voices could mean that the next Labor government will do it.
      November 1, 2020 6:28 AM MST

When do you vote next R? A long wait or not too far away? Anyway condolences until then and keep your chin up. Maybe Scummo and Murdererdoch will both have heart attacks and take themselves out. One can hope! Thank you for your reply! Do you follow any blogs? I don't but apparents a bazillion people write blogs and they have a bazillion followers. Popularity contests? Who knows?
      November 1, 2020 6:35 AM MST

2022. Can only happen earlier if either Scummo decides to call an early election (which the federal government always has the option of doing, if it thinks the circumstances are favourable for re-election), or the government loses the confidence of the House (which can only happen if sufficient government Members either die or resign, triggering by-elections which it would then have to lose, so it no longer has the numbers, or in a "hung" parliament if the crossbench votes with the minority).
    I don't have sufficient time to blog myself, so there is no way I have the time to follow anybody else's. Possibly when I retire.
      November 1, 2020 7:07 AM MST

Anything can happen including getting rid of scumbags. Too bad they're everywhere. Like maggots and roaches I s'pose. Well glad that you make time for Answermug and also Answerbag back in the day. Appreciate it. Just so's ya know! Thank you for your reply R. Wouldn't it be a hoot if the bad guys all got COVID and died from it? An AVENGING ANGEL as it were? Hmm. I'm gonna ponder that and see where it takes me. This post was edited by RosieG at November 1, 2020 7:27 AM MST
      November 1, 2020 7:27 AM MST