Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The big huge numbers of maskless at duck rallies will be followed by big huge numbers in hospitals followed by?

The big huge numbers of maskless at duck rallies will be followed by big huge numbers in hospitals followed by?

Big huge numbers in hospitals/graveyards/crematoriums!

The duck singlehandedly will pump up the economy selling death and dying at every rally.

The mortuaries adore him. Crematoriums sing his praises. Graveyards happy too.

The best promoter-of-death president ever born.

Posted - November 1, 2020

Responses

If he loses bigly enough, he'll probably join them - the attack of apoplexy could very well bring on a fatal infarction or stroke.
      November 1, 2020 5:37 AM MST

Between thee and me may I piggyback on your projected possibility? I cannot think of anything I'd like more. I also cannot think of anyone else I ever felt that way about. SIGH. Thank you for your reply R! :)
      November 1, 2020 5:40 AM MST

You have to see it his way...  If there are only a few jobs out there (as there are now), it's logical that if you kill off more people then there will be just enough left to fill those jobs.  Presto, the jobless rate goes down (and he crows), the stock market goes up (and he crows), and he is lauded as the greatest president - ever (as he will crow).
      November 1, 2020 10:02 AM MST