Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What are the odds that a duck will congratulate a JOE for winning anything? OUTSIDE CHANCE of gracious/calm/kind?

What are the odds that a duck will congratulate a JOE for winning anything? OUTSIDE CHANCE of gracious/calm/kind?

Posted - November 7, 2020

Responses

0%.  he refuses to accept defeat of any kind.  Even when things go bad for him, he claims he meant to do it that way.
    Of course, he's is in no way required to congratulate anyone for anything.  he'll stew in his own self-pity and indignation, claim he was robbed,and otherwise bitch and moan about how he really won because they didn't stop counting when he was ahead.
      November 7, 2020 11:42 AM MST

Not a chance in hell.. the man has NO grace, no charm... just ill-temper and delusional thinking 
      November 7, 2020 1:02 PM MST

Wow you're bold my friend. You didn't even asterisk it! GOOD ON YA! Thank you for your reply Addb and Happy Sunday to thee! Geez. You said it..hell? I wonder if I'll get away with it? I never dared try. I just did. You helped to embolden me.
      November 8, 2020 7:11 AM MST

I expect nothing akin to graciousness or civility from Trump at any time, least of all after losing this election.
      November 8, 2020 6:06 AM MST

I think that the odds would be less than zero if that is possible. I'll ask. Thank you for your reply L!.:)
      November 8, 2020 6:07 AM MST