Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Who will be the one who delivers the final blow? The one who tells him "it's time to go"? His beautiful adored daugher Ivanka? Who better?

Who will be the one who delivers the final blow? The one who tells him "it's time to go"? His beautiful adored daugher Ivanka? Who better?

Posted - November 8, 2020

Responses

We were told that people in the Whitehouse were not turning up for work the following day.. I guess they didn't want to face him.. to be the one to have to tell him... or they were avoiding his anger and temper tantrums?
      November 8, 2020 1:21 PM MST

I sure wouldn't. Allegedly the people around him have had to walk on eggshells and have had to shield him from things that caused him great anger. There were certain topics they could never bring up directly. Allegedly he watches cable TV Fox News religiously and so they would guest on the show and speak to the person who lost the election through the TV screen hoping he'd pick up on it. They would bend over backwards to soften any information that might anger him and that was a lot of things apparently. I could not work in an environment like that. No amount of money would be enough. Thank you for your reply Addb. I think the way people justify and rationalize what they do or don't due is often quite creative. :)
      November 9, 2020 2:49 AM MST