Element 99
Stu Spelling Bee
Discussion » Questions » Home and Garden » Imagine you’ve just agreed to house-sit for me while I’m out of town for nine days . . .

Imagine you’ve just agreed to house-sit for me while I’m out of town for nine days . . .

Are you a little curious as to what’s behind that one door inside the place that you’re asked never to open?

~

Posted - November 9

• 6490
    Woha, woha, woha... back up.   Are you insinuating that I'm fatter than a house???  So fat that I'm able to sit on it like a hen sits on her eggs???

WELL!!
      November 9, 2020 9:45 AM MST
    1

• 38654

Hey, wait . . . 

~

November 9, 2020 1:39 PM MST
    1

• 5236
    I would never go in but there are people who don't respect the privacy of others.  They are motivated by the need to know and can't wait to tell others what they found out. 
      November 9, 2020 12:33 PM MST
    1

• 38654

Thank you, my friend!  I’ll be at ease attending the Grammar Convention knowing my house is in your good hands. (And that the sandwich cellar remains undisturbed.)

~

November 9, 2020 2:26 PM MST
    0