Active Now

DannyPetti
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Pushed aside so quickly and shelved. President-Elect Biden is getting all the press. The one who lost the election is yesterday's news. Sad?

Pushed aside so quickly and shelved. President-Elect Biden is getting all the press. The one who lost the election is yesterday's news. Sad?

Posted - November 9, 2020

Responses

That will only make him angrier.  He MUST have the spotlight.  That's one of the reasons he "applied" for the job in the first place - glorious attention.  Watch, he's going to do something outlandish so as to being the attention back to him.
      November 9, 2020 12:19 PM MST

You know what shocks me Shuhak? I actually feel sorry for the person who lost the election. I have no idea why but to be on the top of the world and unlimitedly powerful and then to be kick aside like an old shoe? That has got to be hard. It will get a lot harder for him because no one is on his side. They are all parasites. Thank you for your reply! :)
      November 9, 2020 12:34 PM MST

I agree.  No one likes to lose.  It hurts to lose.  It's deflating, sometimes depressing.  Still, when a mature person loses, although they may feel down, they accept their defeat.  Instead of focusing on the outcome, they focus on the joy they had playing (as they say, the fun is in playing). 

trump is a poor loser.  he never learned to accept defeat (let alone admit it) and thereby learn from it.  he sees it as humiliating, reprehensible, and a sign of weakness.  So instead of humbly accepting the outcome and being a big man, he grovels and whines.  “I was cheated!”  “It was rigged!”  “Foul!!”

It would be so much better for him (both how he feels inside and how others see him) to suck it up and be a man about the matter.  He can’t see that his whining and griping only serves to make him look like an even bigger fool than he already is.  He has the chance to go out like a man (shoulders held high), but instead, keeps acting like the spoiled brat he is.

November 9, 2020 3:30 PM MST

The person who lost the election could not escape the limitations of his parents. That is a preview of my next question Shuhak. Just as today's children are limited by whom their parents are. The very strict rigid politically partisan form their kids to be mini thems. Few children can escape that early forming.   Allegedly apparently they are divided in the white house. Some insist the person who lost the election fight and sue and never concede. Some think he should accept the results and concede. It will be interesting to see which side wins. I expect it will be the side that fights on and whines and accuses and kvetches. It is what he does best and most so it is all he has. He cannot give it up now. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday to thee and thine m'dear! :)
      November 10, 2020 2:34 AM MST

He's terrified. He (and his family, most notably Ivanka) face criminal investigation as soon as he's a private citizen. It's unlikely he'll be jailed (his stacking of the SCOTUS will insure him against that), but the appeals to get it that far will cost him plenty. Bankruptcy number seven?
      November 9, 2020 3:42 PM MST

I'm wondering if he will flee to a country that doesn't extradite. He doesn't have the cajones to stay and face things like a man. He never was one of them. He never will be. And he cannot change what he is at this late date. It is too ingrained. It is all he has left. Thank you for your reply R and Happy Tuesday to thee and thine! :) I wonder what the odds are that the person who lost the election will just leave the country?
      November 10, 2020 2:36 AM MST