Active Now

my2cents
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How would the person who lost the election have taken losing a wife and child and years later losing another child?

How would the person who lost the election have taken losing a wife and child and years later losing another child?

Water off a duck's back. No biggie. Bigger fish to fry than mourn. Focus on what's important. The duck.

Posted - November 13, 2020

Responses

he is incapable of putting himself in other people's shoes.  Empathy is unknown to him.  Even if some tragedy had happened earlier in his life, he would remain cold to it ("it is what it is").  he only cares about himself.  To him, if something bad happens to someone else, then that's their tuff luck (loser!).  his ways of treating wives is if they get old or annoying, dump them and get another. If they die, oh well, he's got money and there plenty young models out there who want to be near it.
      November 13, 2020 11:59 AM MST

Someone who cares about no one other than himself is kinda rare. He may be the only one who was ever who is like that. Gives him strength and focus. Not caring. I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      November 13, 2020 12:10 PM MST

No, there are many people like that.  It's just because of his position that his "problem" is so visible.
      November 13, 2020 12:37 PM MST

If what you say is true Shuhak I am desolate. Although we do have proof of over 72 million voting for the monstrous abomination. They must relate to him or admire him and that's the same thing almost maybe. Reality sometimes sucks but it's all we got here and now. I know. Get over it Deal with it. Easier said than done. Thank you for your reply! :)
      November 14, 2020 5:03 AM MST