Active Now

Flint Ironstag
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The person who lost the election is currently tweeting that President-Elect Joe Biden "lost the election". Which lobotomized does he target?

The person who lost the election is currently tweeting that President-Elect Joe Biden "lost the election". Which lobotomized does he target?

The 72 million plus who voted for the insane senile old man?

Why doesn't anyone LOVE HIM ENOUGH to stop him from doing that? NO WIFE NO DAUGHTER NO SON TO INTERVENE AND HELP HIM?

WHERE ARE THEY AND WHY ARE THEY ALLOWING HIM TO DO THIS TO HIMSELF?

Posted - November 13, 2020

Responses

he and his followers will object and complain forever.  This is the first time he's lost (and publically at that) and his warped brain can't fathom it.  Since he never learned how to lose, he doesn't know how to lose gracefully.  All he knows how to do is act like a spoiled 5 year old, because that's as far as he ever developed. 

No one loves him because he never loved (except himself).  he doesn't understand the concept.  his followers like the spoiled brat behavior.  They always have (long before he took the position he has now).   

Stop him?   Why would they want to stop him? his followers think he's a "god".  They long for him to be their dictator.
      November 13, 2020 11:38 AM MST

I had no idea there were so many million of queerly peculiars in America. There yar! 72 million and counting. Who knew? Not I. Not me. None of us. Where do we go from here? First we gotta get rid of the person who lost. Maybe pay him to go away for good? I'll ask. Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at November 14, 2020 5:48 AM MST
      November 13, 2020 11:46 AM MST

No one can stop him ... whereas sane and sensible presidents have advisors and listen to them.. Trump listens to no one.. he heeds no advice 
      November 13, 2020 3:38 PM MST

That's because he thinks he's the smartest person on the planet.  
      November 13, 2020 6:23 PM MST

The loser is his own be all and end all. He knows all. The complete package. Right? According to his adoring worshippers that is. Thank you for your reply Addb. I'm pretty sure he will start blowing up things. Leave as little behind as possible. Destroy all. What does he have to lose? Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at November 14, 2020 5:50 AM MST
      November 14, 2020 5:50 AM MST