Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The person who lost the election FAIR AND SQUARE is the apparent winner in N. Carolina. Joe Biden is the projected winner in GEORGIA! YEA?

The person who lost the election FAIR AND SQUARE is the apparent winner in N. Carolina. Joe Biden is the projected winner in GEORGIA! YEA?

Posted - November 13, 2020

Responses

GA is doing a hand recount/audit of ballots. Yea.
      November 13, 2020 12:30 PM MST

I suspect we all knew Trump would do this.. he's delusional. There's still not been one shred of any real level of fraud. There's evidence any fraud that is there often also favours Trump - e.g. a husband whose wife died posted her vote on her behalf, voting for Trump..  So it works both ways.. 

But the fact remains... Biden had more than enough votes to win.. convincingly. 

So strumpety, trumpety will just have to get used to the idea. 
      November 13, 2020 3:05 PM MST

Just a computer glitch that miscounts thousands of ballots.  Same software used in several states.   

If Biden won, the left should have no problem doing a hand recount and audit of the ballots. Then  if he won fine.  We will all know. 
      November 13, 2020 3:26 PM MST

Why don't we just have the IRS audit the last tax return for your business?---Heck, either you, your software, or your CPA or his employees may have made a mistake.

And while we're at it, why don't we look for tax fraud over the last 10 years or so.

After all, the "Trump campaign calls Georgia recount a ‘first step’ despite no evidence of fraud."

You may claim that you are not guilty of tax evasion or tax fraud (there is a difference)---and I doubt you are---but just because your returns were accepted by the IRS, an audit is a good first step so that we know for sure.
      November 13, 2020 3:53 PM MST

:):):)
      November 14, 2020 3:24 AM MST

They can come audit anytime they want.

Again not comparing apples to apples.  There is verified glitch that miscounted votes. We should verify that the glitch did not effect the other districts.  IRS has no verified information that would cause any question as to my business activity. 

Same glitch also verifed to have happened in GA. Same software as well. See apple to apples. (Same glitch and same software) 
      November 14, 2020 5:46 AM MST

Oh yes we are---I would have assumed you knew that there are different varieties of apples.

And all you know is that the IRS may not yet have verified the information it has about certain area of you return.

But as a fellow taxpayer, by your logic I have a right to know the truth about whether the total income for another taxpayer is accurate or whether there has been a "glitch" in the counting.

Of course, if anyone involved in the return's preparation has used software on numerous returns, I think a further search for evidence of errors is a good idea.
      November 14, 2020 3:20 PM MST

but compared to the whole election this is a tiny, tiny amount and I believe it wasn't thousands, it was much less than that and many of those votes were for Trump.. the outcome was unaffected.. so not significant per se.. 

I do agree it's important to be accurate but there's still no evidence of significant fraud.. - technically that wasn't fraud either.. it was, if it happened at all, a glitch which helped neither candidate. 
      November 13, 2020 4:02 PM MST

November 14, 2020 2:25 AM MST

Only one that checked it to verify in MI. Yes it was 6,000 votes miscounted. 
    Same thing also happened in GA. Same glitch and same software. There is a hand recount/audit started there.

There can be no evidence if they refuse to investigate it. 
    If the "glitch" was programmed then it is fraud. But again if they refuse to investigate there will be no evidence. 
      November 14, 2020 5:51 AM MST

It has been established that in the course of voting history, even when "thousands" of ballots have been miscounted in all 50 states, the difference has not been significant enough to change the outcome of the election.  But, if you want to belabor that point, it's your time.  I'm sure history will repeat itself here and Biden will still come out being our next president.
      November 13, 2020 6:12 PM MST

November 14, 2020 2:25 AM MST

If it does not matter...then count them by hand while verifying they are legal ballots.   And we will know for certain. 
    We know 6,000 in just one MI district.  Double check the districts that used the same software.  
      November 14, 2020 5:56 AM MST

YOUR BOY LOST - GET OVER IT.
      November 14, 2020 7:16 AM MST

His adoring peeps believe every lie he ever told. They will pretzelize themselves to keep on being his braindead servants. Whatever he says goes. Whatever he is good. Anyone who criticizes is evil. Period. What a life the kids of these nincompoops must lead. How can they escape becoming NINCOMPOOPS too? I pity them for having born to such disreputable gullible braindless "homo saps". I do. SIGH. Thank you for your reply Addb! :)
      November 14, 2020 3:44 AM MST

I am the Sec-Treasurer for a small nonprofit with about 135 members.

I have twice in the last ten years run the elections for that group.

I have designed the ballots, provided voter registration lists of the members, prepared tally sheets designed to save unnecessary effort when counting votes, and then supervised mail-in ballots, in person voting, provisional ballots, and of course---verification of all ballots submitted.

The Republicans are hoping to send judges on a fraud hunt---almost identical to a snipe hunt--- with the alleged frauds attached harmlessly to the snipes.

[For those unfamiliar with the term (and from Wikipedia)---A snipe hunt is a type of practical joke or fool's errand, in existence in North America as early as the 1840s, in which an unsuspecting newcomer is duped into trying to catch a nonexistent animal called a snipe. 

Although snipe are an actual family of birds, a snipe hunt is a quest for an imaginary creature whose description varies.
    ]
      November 13, 2020 4:34 PM MST

What we know is that when a FOOL has millions of people believing in him supporting him embracing him they either were or have become FOOLS too. They purposely or innocently LIE for him roll over for him beg and play dead. They cheer for him and believe every word he says. They become his pawns to do with as he sees fit and they don't mind what becomes of them because of it. That there are so many FOOLS among Americans shocked me. I'm used to it now. Well as used to is as I'm ever going to be. He is already running for a 2024 victory. He is already living in that potential space. His adoring worshippers are thrilled beyond words that he will be here demanding attention for 4 more years. We who wait for his complete departure/disappearance hope for a miracle. What could it hurt? Thank you for your reply tom. Just my take on it. :)
      November 14, 2020 2:31 AM MST

Too bad so many people apparently thought that evaluating a candidates value an fitness could be accurately accomplished by studying his decrees and ignoring what some call "fluff"---it's not what one does in public, but rather what his private choices made when no one is looking indicate about his philosophy and therefore his future actions when governing.

As I mentioned in a previous post, why do so many Americans think he is wonderful---if unreflective people do not learn judgment skills, then America will indeed fall eventually because so many will fail to understand the dangers of electing such people to power.
      November 14, 2020 3:29 PM MST

I look at it this way tom. Those who voted for him the first time were really voting against Hillary Clinton. The lesser of two evils. I can't really fault them. She was not my favorite either but certainly orders of magnitude better than the conceited cretin. It is those who voted for him after having endured his 4-year track record that I cannot comprehend. Over 72 million who are racists and admire the cruel evil perpetrated by the loser. 72 million stupid dumbs whose morals don't exist and maybe never did. 72 million slime dwellers who actively prefer  the spawn of the devil to a regular guy who has suffered much and can relate to others and CARES about them. Of course JOE is not perfect but he is so much better than the "other" there is no comparison. For me it is black and white. Those wh0 prefer the dark side the liars the cheaters the traitors are just like him. No redeeming value at all. But it is not just America that is going to the evil side. Despot dictators everywhere are gaining ground. Racist is coming out and shouting out and being rewarded. All over the world. It's just that I thought my country was a good country. We used to be...didn't we? It is a sad sad sad thing to realize. It is what it is. People are what they are. No doubt about it. Thank you for your reply! :)
      November 15, 2020 2:13 AM MST

I think the kind interpretation of the 2016 Trump supporters may be far too generous.  I loved the Trump voter who said he voted for Trump because he had filed bankruptcy so many times that Trump obviously knew all about business.

And I hate to say it, but Trump voters then and now---I think---are seduced by the appeal of the school-yard method of settling disagreements with other nations as embodied by the "America first" concept and emboldened by Trump's, "my way or the highway" approach to diplomacy.

I think, as I've said before, their ability to evaluate reality logically is not up to the necessary standard to guarantee the preservation of this great nation.

And the necessity of all opinions---whether or not they can be rightly judged as ludicrous---being respected is a concept that unfortunately biased toward the spreading of error.

I'll defend anyone's right to say (or write) something of which I disapprove heartily---but I refuse to surrender my real world right to say you don't have any reasonable basis for that statement when it is nothing more than misleading or plain "bovine excrement." This post was edited by tom jackson at November 16, 2020 2:06 AM MST
      November 15, 2020 1:45 PM MST

This may be a first for me tom. I cannot recall anyone saying I was "kind". Mebbe they have and I just don't remember. But don't you agree that the voting for the monstrous abomination in 2016 was more due to voting AGAINST Hillary since even a lot of Dems weren't her fans? BUT over 72 million VOTED FOR HIM AGAIN? Seriously how does anyone react to that? There is something very wrong with their brains. GOD doesn't make junk but there was a flaw that caused that unbelievable outcome. Maybe not in the design but in the birthing or in the rearing. A serious flaw. An evil flaw. A pernicious flaw. What's even worse is that they do not see anything wrong with it! They celebrate it. Flaunt it. Brag about it! No shame at all. No hiding it. What do you do with that? The racist hate groups are all EVIL. The loser supports and adores all of them because they LIKE him. He said so. Just grasping that is something I can't. I know there is evil in the world. I just did not know it was so huge grotesque pervasive. Did you? Thank you for your thoughtful reply. Bovine excrement...is a bull a bovine? This post was edited by RosieG at November 16, 2020 6:04 PM MST
      November 16, 2020 2:14 AM MST

Yep---

Bovine---an animal of the cattle group, which also includes buffaloes and bison.
      November 16, 2020 6:04 PM MST

Thank you for your reply. Wonder what pernicious evil the loser has in mind for us today? Do you think anything will change for the better before January 20, 2021? One can hope.
      November 17, 2020 2:44 AM MST

I think it unlikely.
      November 17, 2020 2:27 PM MST