Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » A loser book club featuring every book he ever read? "The Art of the Deal". And? Oh right. He says he read THE BIBLE. Think that's true?

A loser book club featuring every book he ever read? "The Art of the Deal". And? Oh right. He says he read THE BIBLE. Think that's true?

Posted - November 14, 2020

Responses

If you asked the Donald 'what are the first three words of the Bible?' He would have to honestly say 'i don't know'.
      November 14, 2020 8:06 AM MST

No sweetie. He NEVER admits ignorance. He would tell you that his relationship with the BIBLE is personal and private and he never discusses it. He used that before when asked what were some of his favorite passages from the bible. Nary a word other than that. Too personal to share with anyone.

Now we both know that is bull puckey but I betcha all his adoring worshippers buy it. Sheesh. Thank you for your reply Kg and Happy Saturday to thee and thine!:)
      November 14, 2020 8:16 AM MST

I guess his parents probably never had their  kids going to Sunday school.
      November 14, 2020 8:31 AM MST

The family doesn't strike me as being particularly religious. I wonder how often kids who never went to a holy place (church synagogue mosque temple) when young ever find it later on when they are grown and on their own? I wonder if there are stats for that? I'll ask. Thank you for your reply Kg! :)
      November 14, 2020 8:42 AM MST