Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I cannot imagine keeping a pet in your home who died that you had stuffed. Can you? But people do. Are they wacky or what?

I cannot imagine keeping a pet in your home who died that you had stuffed. Can you? But people do. Are they wacky or what?

Posted - November 14, 2020

Responses

i love my cat like a baby but if she died it would be too weird and sad to have creepy marble eyes staring at me  from her little taxidermied body. i will likely get her cremated when she dies. she is only a year and a half so hopefully I don’t have to worry about that for at least another decade 
      November 14, 2020 8:14 AM MST

Precisely a m b e r. Our beloved cat of 12 years, TIGGER, died 3 years ago and we will always miss him and love him. He'd take turns snuggling on my chest for awhile and then he'd go over to Jim's and snuggle. A very INDEPENDENT cat as they all are but when he was IN THE MOOD we enjoyed it a lot. We have a couple of pictures of him in a frame on our bookcase. He knew he was loved. He was a stray in the apartment complex where we lived before we moved to Hemet. I guess whoever owned left him behind. He adopted us. Lucky day! Thank you for your reply m'dear. What is your baby's name?
      November 14, 2020 8:57 AM MST