Active Now

Flint Ironstag
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "U.S. HATE CRIMES ARE AT THEIR HIGHEST SINCE 2008" PER FBI REPORT. ALL THANKS DUE TO THE 2020 PREZ ELECTION LOSER. HOW DO WE REWARD HIM?

"U.S. HATE CRIMES ARE AT THEIR HIGHEST SINCE 2008" PER FBI REPORT. ALL THANKS DUE TO THE 2020 PREZ ELECTION LOSER. HOW DO WE REWARD HIM?

Posted - November 17, 2020

Responses

Firing squad?

This prez's hands are drenched in innocent blood.  He!!, he bathes in it and rejoices.  I'm not talking about the virus (that's another story).  he incites hate and then glories in its outcome.  It's cold, heartless murder; and he should be treated like the murder he is. 
      November 17, 2020 3:53 PM MST

I just don't understand how one fat old selfish evil homo sap can have done this to the world. His evil influence is not limited to amurrica. How is it possible that there were so many willing to follow him wherever he goes and support him in whatever he does and says? It is tragic. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      November 18, 2020 1:47 AM MST

They are on the rise here too and  I blame Donald Trump. Since he seems to like being spanked maybe we can reward him by sending him to Leamington Ontario and have the Jolly Green Giant spank him  and see if  he likes  that. (Leamington Ontario  is the home of the  Jolly Green Giant). Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at November 18, 2020 1:47 AM MST
      November 17, 2020 4:28 PM MST

I think that would be too fine an experience for him. Are you a fan of Star Wars Nanoose? Remember JABBA THE HUT..a giant sloth? Why not have Jabba just sit on him? Someone much fatter than he is. Use the 2020 prez election loser for a butt cushion? No disrespect to Jabba the Hut intended. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to thee and thine. I wonder if there is any way to calculate the damage done in the world since the advent of the monstrous abomination? I think I shall ask.
      November 18, 2020 1:50 AM MST