Active Now

Flint Ironstag
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » According to GOD if you believe in HIM you will have everlasting life. What will you have if you believeth in the 2020 prez election LOSER?

According to GOD if you believe in HIM you will have everlasting life. What will you have if you believeth in the 2020 prez election LOSER?

You cannot believeth in both. They are mutually exclusive.

The 2020 prez election LOSER FAIR AND SQUARE said "I am the chosen one". His supporters believe GOD sent him to them to salvate them.

I think those who think that need to have their thinkers calibrated cleaned and maintenanced.

Believe in GOD or believe in the 2020 prez election LOSER FAIR AND SQUARE. Which izzit?

Posted - November 17, 2020

Responses

Actually believing in God alone won't give you eternal life. It's a bit more complicated than that.

Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."

John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."

John 3:36 "Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him."

John 11:25-26 "Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he dies, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?” 

Okay, so to address what you said further down. Repeatedly using the phrase "loser fair and square" may look good on paper to many but it's not going to magically make it so. Just as the Mainstream Marxist Media repeatedly saying "President-elect Biden" doesn't magically make it so either. This election is not over yet. Which puts a bee in the bonnet of the far left.
      November 18, 2020 3:35 AM MST

False comparison. Trump is not God, however God is defined or perceived.
      November 18, 2020 4:07 AM MST

Not a false comparison at all---Trump looked at the sky and said "I am the chosen one" when talking about his trade war with China.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-49429661
      November 18, 2020 10:22 AM MST

:):):)
      November 18, 2020 1:16 PM MST