Stu Spelling Bee
Bubblyboy
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Are people hoarding toilet paper again in your area?

Are people hoarding toilet paper again in your area?

I just talked to my daughter and they are in her city.  I will likely go to the store after work and try to get pack.  So we do not run out.

WHY???? Are they hoarding it again????

Posted - November 17

• 23676
     I think it is more the lockdowns.  People do not want to get caught stick inside without what the need.  

Diarrhea is a symptom.  I know at least one who that was his only symptom.  
      November 19, 2020 3:23 PM MST
    0

• 11208
    I've been in one lockdown, currently experiencing a second. We didn't run out last time either.
    In extremity, one can always subscribe to the newspaper - Rupert prints so much sh** that a little more can't hurt it. The downside is that his papers are only soft on right wing a$$holes.
      November 19, 2020 4:00 PM MST
    0

• 23676
    Maybe Left wingers should try NYT it is owned by Soros so it will be softer on them. :)
      November 19, 2020 4:55 PM MST
    0