Active Now

Element 99
Shuhak
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Are people hoarding toilet paper again in your area?

Are people hoarding toilet paper again in your area?

I just talked to my daughter and they are in her city.  I will likely go to the store after work and try to get pack.  So we do not run out.

WHY???? Are they hoarding it again????

Posted - November 17, 2020

Responses

Unfortunately, yes. South Australia, after being COVID free since May, just had an outbreak (it only takes one idiot). For some reason, ppl have this irrational idea that it causes explosive diarrhoea.
    Panic buyers following the masses, not realizing than the "m" is silent.
      November 19, 2020 2:54 PM MST

I think it is more the lockdowns.  People do not want to get caught stick inside without what the need.  

Diarrhea is a symptom.  I know at least one who that was his only symptom.  
      November 19, 2020 3:23 PM MST

I've been in one lockdown, currently experiencing a second. We didn't run out last time either.
    In extremity, one can always subscribe to the newspaper - Rupert prints so much sh** that a little more can't hurt it. The downside is that his papers are only soft on right wing a$$holes.
      November 19, 2020 4:00 PM MST

Maybe Left wingers should try NYT it is owned by Soros so it will be softer on them. :)
      November 19, 2020 4:55 PM MST