Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The question my friend is blowin' in the wind. Qustions? What question?

The question my friend is blowin' in the wind. Qustions? What question?

Do you support a duck who demands state legislators throw out the VALID votes of the people and appoint electors who will insure that the duck gets a "win"? All such blokes in all 50 states or just certain states that will give him the " majority" he needs (270) to "win"?

Why exactly?

Posted - November 21, 2020

Responses

The GOP controlled legislatures in PA, MI and WI could try. The Governor vetoes and the count stands. Tom, Tony and Gretchen are Dems. Game over.
    There's a mugger mod who claims that the gubernatorial power of veto does not apply, but she's not an expert in state law. Neither am I,  but THIS guy is and states flatly that said power absolutely applies in this instance:
    https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3698101
      November 21, 2020 5:20 AM MST

I KNOW you're an AUSSIE R. Honestly I do. But you are also a certifiable AMERICAN because you know a lot more about this country than our citizens do including yours truly. So thank you for being caring enough to read up on this stuff or having done so before and sharing WHAT YOU KNOW with us. Heavens knows we are in desperate need of intelligent knowledgeable friends wherever they may be. Too bad you aren't a CITIZEN though. We sure could use more of YOUR KIND. I know. Stop embarrassing you. By now you know I always say what I think and it's nice to be thinking nice things about good people. I do get weary of thinking about and talking about "the other kind". What I am worried about is how much more damage will the duck and his cabal do before he is carted off the grounds? Over two months left and oh my goodness whatever worst case he will do and so too will his terrified toady sycophants do. If we could stop all of it NOW it would be great. Thank you for your reply R! :) This post was edited by RosieG at November 21, 2020 5:42 AM MST
      November 21, 2020 5:41 AM MST

Constitution gives power solely to State legislature..no power to Governor for veto.  Amendment 12 also verifies this.  So does state law in MI.  Sole power to legislature. 
      November 21, 2020 5:54 AM MST

I support a true audit of the states which used Dominion voting machines.  Hand count. 1 Trump supporter and 1 Biden supporter look at every vote. Verify that it is a legal vote (on time, ID, signature verified, post marked etc)  By hand.   

We have not have one yet. 

This post was edited by my2cents at November 21, 2020 5:55 AM MST
      November 21, 2020 5:51 AM MST