Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If you wonder why duck stopped presidenting completely it's because he is currently working on his 2024 run. Know the outcome?

If you wonder why duck stopped presidenting completely it's because he is currently working on his 2024 run. Know the outcome?

Here's how it will play out. He does have FOUR YEARS to work out the kinks.

Whatever the entire population of the US is in 2024, he will have all of them having voted for him and also 100,000 more who will have voted for him. No one will question the math of this. No one dares ever question a duck, especially particular duck.  His opponent (should there be one) will get no votes at all. By then he will have developed a plan that doesn't deviate from that.

An insurance policy to protect him against the humiliation of being a LOSER TWICE IN A ROW!

THY WILL BE DONE.

It's a no brainer. A sure thing. A stacked deck. A rigged thing. I bet you can hardly wait to celebrate his awesome outstanding "win". Can ya?

And fear not. He will hold daily rallies all 4 years in different cities. To jin up your enthusiasm and make sure you don't think he is over and done or rather overdone. You don't do you?  Of course not.

His slogan will be

ME AGAIN. LUCKY YOU!

Posted - November 21, 2020

Responses

Will he still be alive to run in 24? Given his shocking diet and indolent lifestyle, his arteries just have to be furring up.
      November 21, 2020 5:12 AM MST

I just can't figger it out. His stamina. At least remember a few weeks ago he was doing multile rallies per day in different cities! Day after day after day. I have no idea he did it. Unless he takes uppers or something. Travel is exhausting and he seemed to have done okay with it. Then his diet is horrendous. And he admits he doesn't exercise because it takes energy to do it! He is morbidly obese and you'd think presidential worries would have thinned him out a bit. He dyes his hair but normal presidents end up GRAY after a term as president. All he ever worries about is himself. So I don't what keeps him going but you're right. By rights he should have dropped dead years ago. A mystery(wrapped in an enigma). Thank you for your reply R! "_ This begs to be asked which I shall.
      November 21, 2020 5:51 AM MST