Active Now

DannyPetti
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » You will be thrilled to know that duck is having holiday parties in the white house for Christmas and Hannukah. Maskless I'm sure. Wanna go?

You will be thrilled to know that duck is having holiday parties in the white house for Christmas and Hannukah. Maskless I'm sure. Wanna go?

Cuddle up nuzzle up snuggle up to the duck while the gettin's good?

Last gas station before the freeway. Now or never. Get it while it's hot. Once it's gone it's gone.

Posted - November 24, 2020

Responses

I haven't seen or been around anyone in my family in weeks.  Everyone is staying close to home unless they have to work.  Four are teachers and I'm just not sure whether schools are open or closed these days.  Eventually, this virus will pass, but I don't expect it will be very soon.  Hopefully, once the vaccine is available, it will subside, at least.  It just won't be possible for everyone to get vaccinated by the end of 2021.  Good thing you and I are homebodies or we'd be climbing the walls!
      December 14, 2020 6:33 AM MST

No kidding! I thank my lucky stars every day that home has always been my favorite place to be. Lucky us sweetie! Lucky us!  I was happily surprised that Gary wore a mask and social distanced. His wife Rosa did as well. She's lost uncles and cousins and aunts from the virus. They all live in Mexico so I extended my condolences. Maybe her experience brought it home to Gary. I don't know. Being as how he is the family Republican who thinks the virus is being overplayed I didn't know what he'd do. But he respectfully did the right thing so I breathe a sigh of relief. Of course I love him dearly but is can't stand his politics so we NEVER discuss it! I feel I dodged a bullet! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      December 14, 2020 6:40 AM MST

I understand.  There are a couple of Republicans in my family and we don't discuss politics either. :)
      December 14, 2020 6:46 AM MST

Even in the "best" of families it happens. We will overcome! Today is Electoral College Day and then something happens early January too. Meanwhile pandora trump keeps fighting to stay out of prison which may well happen when he becomes a civilian! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      December 14, 2020 7:05 AM MST

I have not looked forward to anything as eagerly as the possibility of Trump going to prison in a long time.
      December 14, 2020 9:12 AM MST

((hugs)) I hate to admit this but I have never before wished for someone to have a stroke or a heart attack but I do now. Not enough to kill. Just enough to render useless mouth and hands. Apologies but I don't lie and especially not to you. I am a bad person I guess. But honest to a fault. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      December 15, 2020 8:06 AM MST

Well, I can think of a worse companion to go to he!! with. :)
      December 15, 2020 2:55 PM MST

Apologies L but I don't understand this reply. Explain please? Thank you! :)
      December 16, 2020 3:05 AM MST

You said you were a bad person.  Bad people go to hell.  Since I agree with your comment about wishing people dead, I figure we'll be on the same train to Hades.
      December 16, 2020 9:43 AM MST

Oh my goodness! See? My memory is fading. Thank you for reminding me of what I said. Sheesh. Well this may be what you're in for vis a vis me. I'm just gonna get older and older and older. Of course it sure beats the alternative all to he**! :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 18, 2020 1:27 AM MST
      December 17, 2020 5:43 AM MST

We're still on the right side of the rose garden. :)
      December 17, 2020 2:49 PM MST

((hugs)) Thanks L. Sigh. Since there isn't much I can do about it having understanding friends sure helps! :)
      December 18, 2020 1:25 AM MST

Ditto and Happy Friday. :)
      December 18, 2020 7:11 AM MST

Happy Saturday right backatcha! :)
      December 19, 2020 11:24 AM MST