Active Now

Spunky
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Allegedly Joe is thinking about appointing a pro-trump someone to something in his administration to pacify duck folks. Good/bad/scary?

Allegedly Joe is thinking about appointing a pro-trump someone to something in his administration to pacify duck folks. Good/bad/scary?

I think it's a very bad idea. Hiring the fox? Purposely letting a saboteur/spy in so he/she can report back to duck? I don't think so. I sure wouldn't . Would you?

Posted - November 25, 2020

Responses

It probably wouldn't hurt to appoint a GOP flunky to something inconsequential. Allows you to keep an eye on him.
      November 25, 2020 4:26 AM MST

Oh. I see where you're coming from. Put him/her someplace benign where whatever the job is can't possibly hurt if duck knows about it. That could work to our advantage. Like feeding a double agent bad information? Too over the top? Thank you for your reply R!  If you were the head would you dare to do something like that? I doubt that I could carry it off.
      November 25, 2020 6:03 AM MST

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. :)
      November 25, 2020 7:59 AM MST

:):):)
      November 26, 2020 1:38 AM MST

I think it's a bad idea  - they spent 4 years trying to pacify Trump but the more they did the more he  demanded. So I think it is time to get all traces of him out of the WH. Cheers!

This post was edited by Nanoose at November 26, 2020 1:39 AM MST
      November 25, 2020 9:09 AM MST

I'm pretty positive I could never do that. Anyone who supports the duck is not my cuppa tea. I couldn't stand being around such a person nor could I stand PAYING him/her/it. It would gall me no end and who needs that? But from another perspective it could be useful. If I were a different person maybe. Being me not gonna happen! Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday to thee and thine! :)
      November 26, 2020 1:41 AM MST