Active Now

Spunky
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The prez election LOSER keeps filing lawsuits that he keeps LOSING. So far 36 losses and he has 6 or 8 pending. Is he going for a record?

The prez election LOSER keeps filing lawsuits that he keeps LOSING. So far 36 losses and he has 6 or 8 pending. Is he going for a record?

All the lawsuits are junk lawsuits and assert FRAUD with zero evidence proof.

For a guy who hate to lose why does he continue to go out there and rack MORE LOSSES?

The lawsuits are so ridiculous they are being LAUGHED out of court. Something wicked this way comes. Something strange is going on. Something weird bizarre queer peculiar.

If he hits 50 losses does he get a million bucks? What's the carrot to keep going for the loss? Does anyone have clue what the crackpot duck thinks he is going to achieve? Besides attention? Oh is that it? Biden now is getting all the attention and the girly man duck is jealous? Geez.

Posted - November 25, 2020

Responses

Everything he does fails.  Like the Midas touch in reverse.  By this time you'd think he'd have figured that out.  Of course, since he can't admit he lost at anything, what did we expect?
      November 25, 2020 10:43 AM MST

If that doesn't PROVE he is a wackadoodlenoodle crazy crackpot I don't know what would! He is removed from life. He acts without any knowledge of what he did/said before. He lives IN THE MOMENT. No past no future. His adoring worshippers LIVE IN THE MOMENT. No past no future. A pathetic group of homo saps who are worthless useless DANGEROUS and traitorous. They don't have a clue what they are. Not a clue! Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      November 25, 2020 11:16 AM MST

Desperation. He knows he's up for the limit as soon as he's a private citizen again.
    His buddies and trained seals in the Supremes will most likely keep him out of prison on appeal, but he'll absolutely never be free of legal pursuit until he dies. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at November 26, 2020 9:28 AM MST
      November 25, 2020 5:44 PM MST

I sure hope you're wrong m'dear. This one time. I'd so love to see him in a maximum security prison in solitary confinement so no one on the inside could "take him out". Wouldn't you? I'd love to see him dressed in prison garb and no hair dye and no sprayed on tan. See what the man beneath the makeup really looks like. I think I shall ask. Thank you for your reply R! :). This post was edited by RosieG at November 26, 2020 9:29 AM MST
      November 26, 2020 1:52 AM MST