Active Now

Spunky
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Per Dr. Sandra Fryhofer of the American Medical Association people need to be informed of the COVID 19 vaccine SIDE EFFECTS. SAY WHAT?

Per Dr. Sandra Fryhofer of the American Medical Association people need to be informed of the COVID 19 vaccine SIDE EFFECTS. SAY WHAT?

She says the side effects "are not a walk in the park". They involve body aches and headaches. Two doses must be given and she fears that after the first dose people won't show up for the second does. Now the second dose effects are less SEVERE. They last 3-4 days. Well Pfizer and Moderna require two doses. I don't know if any vaccine will be available that requires just one dose with side effects that are a piece of cake, a walk in the park.

Forewarned is forearmed. I don't think you can DIE from the vaccines though I don't know for sure. I do know you CAN DIE from the virus.

There yar. Full disclosure.

Posted - November 26, 2020

Responses

I am sure they will inform people of the immediate side effects.  I have never recieved one where they were not explained. 
      November 26, 2020 6:29 AM MST

Every vaccine/medication has (possible) side effects.  That's because all bodies are different (down to the DNA).  It's impossible to tailor a drug that "fits" 8 billion people 100%, not to count all those who have yet to be born.

People hate to be inconvenienced.  Therefore, many will expect that 1 dose should be enough (I ain't going to stand in line and go through that again).  Worse, they'll believe that it works instantly (I got the shot, now everything's back to normal).  However, many vaccines require more than one dose to be effective.  We call those "booster shots".

If one doesn't relax their muscles, even the standard flu shot will hurt for days (tetanus shots are even worse). 
    Personally, I'd much rather endure a sore arm for a day or 2 than to get tetanus. 

Body aches and headaches are a sign that the vaccine is working.  

November 26, 2020 11:59 AM MST

Thank you for your thoughtful and informative reply Shuhak. I think it's a scam. Develop a drug with side effects then develop drugs to combat the side effects then develop more drugs to combat the side effects of the side effects. See where I'm going with this? :)
      November 27, 2020 2:50 AM MST

I know they do this.  I've seen it! 

It's my opinion that many of "drugs" they develop aren't really needed.  Sure, they may help a small percentage of the population, but to make money the drug companies advertise them - heavily.  Now, if doctors are competent, they should know what a patient does or doesn't need.  Yet we have drug companies hawking their wares to the general public (not just to MDs).  Drugs that can only be dispensed by a licensed MD.  Their aim is to convince a person that they "need" said drug (possibly causing them to THINK they have that "problem" even if they don't).  Then they'll go beg their doctor for it.  Since some doctors are either too busy or just want to please the patient, they may prescribe said drug.  Of course the drug is highly overpriced. Ca-ching $$$... drug companies make a fortune, then insurance companies must raise their rates to compensate (they have to make a major profit too), and the consumers end up overdrugged.

I knew an elderly lady at church (low 80's) who had a light stroke.  Her doctors prescribed her several medications to "help".   She didn't get better, in fact she got worse.  So they prescribed her more drugs to counteract the new symptoms.  Yes, you guessed it, she kept getting worse, so they gave her even more pills.  They didn't expecting her to live much longer.  About that time, her grandson's got a new girlfriend.  She immediately said that the elderly lady was over drugged.  They weaned her off nearly 80% of the meds and lo... she got a lot better.  In fact, she lived to be almost 100 - happy and healthy.
      November 27, 2020 9:48 AM MST

Thank you for sharing that REAL LIFE TRUE STORY Shuhak. I have said this for years and all I get is blather gibberish. "All drugs have side effects" yadayadayadayadya. Finally someone honestly admits I'm not a nut or paranoid or a liar. I call's 'em as I sees 'em and what the pharmaceutical companies is doing is criminal cruel unconscionable but well CAPITALISTS do whatever they have to do to gouge the public so they can get MIDAS rich! SOB's certainly. I wonder if all the drugs that weren't really necessary went away how many would be left? I shall ask! :) This post was edited by RosieG at November 27, 2020 11:22 AM MST
      November 27, 2020 11:18 AM MST

Yep.  My Grandma lived to be 100yrs old.  They only regular pill she took was for heartburn with acid reflux.
      November 27, 2020 12:43 PM MST

Nothing new or groundbreaking here. This information has already been published by numerous outlets.
      November 27, 2020 9:58 AM MST