Active Now

Spunky
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What scientific breakthrough/discovery do you hope will occur during your lifetime? Why?

What scientific breakthrough/discovery do you hope will occur during your lifetime? Why?

Posted - November 27, 2020

Responses

Some food that gets you safely high and relaxed. Stinking drinking. Choking smoking. Pill hill. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at November 27, 2020 5:23 AM MST
      November 27, 2020 5:11 AM MST

I understand that foods with Ltryptohan are relaxing. Milk or turkey I'm told has it. About getting high don't you get "high" on feeling well? No aches or pains? You can get "high" on learning new things or meeting new people or trying something you never tried before if you find you are really good at it. Exercise brings out endorphins or something that make you feel really good. Years ago I'd run and it always gave me a "high". I know different strokes for different folks but there is much to be said for getting "high" on life and not relying on booze or drugs or food. Thank you for your reply CW. :) This post was edited by RosieG at November 27, 2020 5:33 AM MST
      November 27, 2020 5:27 AM MST