Active Now

Spunky
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Big worres that a soon to be exprez will be vulnerable to extortion because of loose lips coupled with massive debt. Do you fear it too?

Big worres that a soon to be exprez will be vulnerable to extortion because of loose lips coupled with massive debt. Do you fear it too?

Posted - November 27, 2020

Responses

I honestly don't care.  He made his bed....
      November 27, 2020 11:16 AM MST

You don't care that he will sell our secrets to the highest bidders? You don't care that he will sell us down the river? You don't care that he will jeopardize our security? Did you undestand the point I was making Shuhak? How can you not care? Thank you for your reply.
      November 27, 2020 11:22 AM MST

Oh, I definitely care about that.  I just don't care what happens to him.  
      November 27, 2020 11:33 AM MST

I do. I would very much like the duck to get what he deserves. His "just" desserts. Tentupled down. In public. I would. That isn't just BAD ROSIE. That is all of my in my entirety. I am very much a believer in paying for what you do and not skating or getting away with it. I like fair and that just ain't fair. Thank you for your reply Shuhak.
      November 28, 2020 1:38 AM MST

I fear that he could do that and get away with it. I'm hoping that if he does do that he gets caught and charged with treason. Then he will go down in the history books as a one term US presedent who was charged with treason for selling American secrets to American enemeys. Cheers and happy weekend! This post was edited by Nanoose at November 28, 2020 1:38 AM MST
      November 27, 2020 12:20 PM MST

Imagine an entire world held hostage by a fat old insane piece of wreckage like the duck? Really hard to believe isn't it? He may already be doing it or have done it. In the past he has BLURTED OUT classified information to RUSSIANS. Once he shared some Israeli top secret something with a couple of Russians who visited him. So whatever he can do to further his own greedy needy selfish wellbeing he will do. Sadly millions hope he gets away with everything. Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Saturday to you and yours! :)
      November 28, 2020 1:41 AM MST